Got the blue LEDs in my gauge cluster

Tano

Jun 8, 2013
San Angelo, Texas
Asked for them for Christmas and my dad got them for me. Very bright and installation took about 30minutes. Very pleased! He got them from creaturesofthenight.com

2ai28sk.jpg

Xternal

Aug 31, 2012
Dang it Henry, I have parts to order that make my truck move again then I see this. Guess my cart is getting bigger.

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
or you could just buy your own led and resistors and do them your self like my old truck and then you can play with it a bit to get rid of any hot spots. I hated the blue needles so kept my stock orange ones but i was also running the same dash that henry was running the silver faced one

Attachments

• IMG_20130317_195344_065.jpg
    IMG_20130317_195344_065.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 72

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
or you could just buy your own led and resistors and do them your self like my old truck and then you can play with it a bit to get rid of any hot spots. I hated the blue needles so kept my stock orange ones but i was also running the same dash that henry was running the silver faced one

Why, when you have great customer service and vendors on here offering the same great product but without all the research?

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
Well since I've done quite a few of these LED swaps on entire trucks all I'm gonna say is for someone that hated hot spots and wanted to get a lot more for my money I was offering additional info. And aren't these forums made to do research for different things for these trucks? So don't see why typing in led swaps is any harder then going to a vendors site.:confused:

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Well since I've done quite a few of these LED swaps on entire trucks all I'm gonna say is for someone that hated hot spots and wanted to get a lot more for my money I was offering additional info. And aren't these forums made to do research for different things for these trucks? So don't see why typing in led swaps is any harder then going to a vendors site.:confused:

You are correct, but the guys who support this site and give us there insights for free should be acknowledged and atleast given a chance over the slant eyed guy behind ebay and trying to piece something together!

Bigcat350

Caution May Blow Smoke
Feb 19, 2012
KY
Just FYI the 05 GMC's are not just a twist in replacement. Or mine was not that easy, but it still just takes a littler solder.