Got the blue LEDs in my gauge cluster

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Man, I love blue...its my favorite color...but dang, thats a whole heaping lot of it. Looks nice, would probably take a bit to get used to though.

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Man, I love blue...its my favorite color...but dang, thats a whole heaping lot of it. Looks nice, would probably take a bit to get used to though.

I would never do my dash blue...It's my favorite color too..way to much in my opinion and i think it would burn your brain after so long. My cobalt gauges are almost too much for me.

Bustedknuckles

Honey Badger
Sep 25, 2010
Hagerstown MD
I would never do my dash blue...It's my favorite color too..way to much in my opinion and i think it would burn your brain after so long. My cobalt gauges are almost too much for me.

My dash is blue and I love it, but I have a overlay which keeps it dimmer. My gauges drove me nuts too, go to radioshack and buy a potentiometer for $10 so you can dim them way down. I did that and them ended up wiring them to a switch so I can turn them totally off at night and now I never turn them on a night. You don't realize how much they glare till you have them off and turn them on. I'm sure my tinted windshield doesn't help though. LOL