Got close to the four digit mark today

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Went up to see Mark at Danville today to do some dyno tuning on my truck. I had a tune from Kory in that we dynoed first just to see what they made. Well the big tune, despite some rail bouncing issues, put down 959/1585! Pretty dang excited about being that close to the big number!

But reality set in and I knew that was more then I need/want. I do not want to go down the broken parts road every other time I floor it.

Mark set me up with some awesome tunes! Topping out around 906hp! Which is where I really wanted to be. They run really nice, smooth, and clean.

Don't get me wrong, Korys tunes kick ass too, and for that I will be playing around with both of them. Like to do some comparisons at the track.

On another note, I can not say enough good things about Mark and the entire Danville bunch. Just some really awesome, down to earth people. Mark has got to be one of the nicest people I have come across in the diesel world. Very helpful and full of info.

Anyways, thanks again to Mark for terrorizing my truck for half a day, and getting me dialed in!

Last edited:

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
WOW :eek:
Those are really impressive numbers :woott:

Congratulations Kyle :thumb:

I'm really happy for you man:hug:

I'm also really jealous that you have Danville so close to you....;)

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Mark is the man, Great bunch of guys there and the hospitality is amazing! :thumb:

Congrats on the numbers!

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Don't think they ever made it past 1400ish. Mark was in the truck. They usually stay pretty cool. I think on a mid 700 they were only 1100-1200

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Good job and nice build!
Looks like you picked out the right injector size.
x2 on the lowering the power and not ripping the guts out of the drivetrain.
You are a wise man:thumb:

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Good job and nice build!
Looks like you picked out the right injector size.
x2 on the lowering the power and not ripping the guts out of the drivetrain.
You are a wise man:thumb:

It met my goals fairly easy lol. I don't need or want more than it has right now. Maybe one day when my pockets are full again, buy not now