Got close to the four digit mark today

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Had a lot fun today Kyle, thanks for all the bad ideas I didn't need for my wife's LMM... Truck is a runner for sure and one of the stongest LMM street trucks I've personally seen. Glad I could help with the turbo and some tuning and thank you for the sweet joy ride!:hug:

smkndmax05

"Smoked Out"
Feb 17, 2011
Indiana
Congrats Kyle.......Wanna do a heads up race when the weather gets better? I'll turn mine down a bit....Big Single VS Twins

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
I'm just wondering where Mark goes for all these joy rides, the town is only so big. Nice numbers and very smart for pulling the power back, hopefully you have a reliable truck for while.

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Congrats Kyle! If you don't mind me asking what pulse width were you at on the 959 tune?

He wanted something that could go all out everything it had for tune 5... 3k uS and around 28k rail and around 34*. Maxed out built motor stuff that hopefully ya never go to... But if someone is barely pulling you, your not going to turn it up for the extra 50hp.....right? :)

meshanic

All In Trucks
Dec 9, 2010
West Texas
He wanted something that could go all out everything it had for tune 5... 3k uS and around 28k rail and around 34*. Maxed out built motor stuff that hopefully ya never go to... But if someone is barely pulling you, your not going to turn it up for the extra 50hp.....right? :)

Better put the switch on the steering wheel! The way that thing must pull there won't be an extra 50 ponys if you can't reach the switch lol!

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Congrats Kyle!!! Awesome numbers!!! I'm jealous, maybe one day I will see what that feels like too! :thumb::woott:

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
So, a 50 hp decrease in power will save you? :roflmao:
J/K :D

Not sure if it will help much, but honestly I had a number that I wanted to be at and that's where we put it.

Actually Korys tune 4 was 897 which is what I wanted.

Don't get me wrong, that bigger tune of Korys may come in handy one day when I get beat or go on a dyno lol.

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana

Hell I think there is more in that tune after you fix the bounce.

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
And for the people asking, Korys tune are badass, Mark's tunes are badass. Both guys are awesome to deal with.

I was really just thrilled that the truck didn't scatter or leak anything, making all the runs for the day. Drove 2.5hrs up there, got close to 1000 and drove 2.5hrs home.

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Hell I think there is more in that tune after you fix the bounce.

"Have the nuts hung out the reg" tune is coming into your inbox today.... The pumps will "think" they are at a lower pressure than what they actually are.... I'll shoot it to ya if you in case you ever need it. You know running a 11.000 will make you email one of us for "more" so I'll just shoot it over :)

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
And for the people asking, Korys tune are badass, Mark's tunes are badass. Both guys are awesome to deal with.

I was really just thrilled that the truck didn't scatter or leak anything, making all the runs for the day. Drove 2.5hrs up there, got close to 1000 and drove 2.5hrs home.

Wait.... Do you know what scattered looks like? Lol!