Got a Win

Huntinducks82

Apr 21, 2008
Centerville MD
It all came together and was able to get my first win at the Buck last night. There was about 50 or so trucks there. I pulled 326ft in the pull off for the win. A big Thanks to Bigdipper, Rob, and Eric for tunin and setup.
[YOUTUBE]h69UdWkUMao[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
Awesome! Congrats!!!! Thats gotta feel good!

awesome looking truck!

You make those traction bars?

Last edited:

Hellrazr78

Jul 11, 2009
Baltimore
Congratulations Brian! I would have seen your pull but I was helping my buddy put his powerstroke on a trailer. I did see the first one though and it was impressive to say the least.

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Congratulations Brian! I would have seen your pull but I was helping my buddy put his powerstroke on a trailer. I did see the first one though and it was impressive to say the least.

Oh, BTW, you got screwed in the Show and shine. Guess you didn't bring a loud enough cheering section. Truck looked really good.

getblown5.9

Aug 16, 2008
Congrats man, I was up loading my junk to go to a pull Sunday that got canceled so I missed the pull off. I was sitting with a couple chevy owners during the street class heats and was pointing out some of the trucks that run good and yours was one of them! They were all pretty excited for the GM's.

How far were you ahead of the pack? I had to distance myself from the rest of the modifieds Saturday night which should shut some people up.

Huntinducks82

Apr 21, 2008
Centerville MD
Congrats man, I was up loading my junk to go to a pull Sunday that got canceled so I missed the pull off. I was sitting with a couple chevy owners during the street class heats and was pointing out some of the trucks that run good and yours was one of them! They were all pretty excited for the GM's.

How far were you ahead of the pack? I had to distance myself from the rest of the modifieds Saturday night which should shut some people up.

Thanks man. I pulled 326 in the pull off and second was 320. Congrats on your win in the mod class. You put what about 30ft on the second place truck.

getblown5.9

Aug 16, 2008
Thanks man. I pulled 326 in the pull off and second was 320. Congrats on your win in the mod class. You put what about 30ft on the second place truck.

yup 33' ahead of 2nd place...I pulled 334'-2" and they put the 2nd weight back in for my class. I was real happy with the way mine pulled. I am noticing that alot of guys don't know how to adjust to different sleds/tracks.

The heavy sled they had is a totally different animal than the flat speed sleds like decision makers. I made some tire pressure changes and ran a different gear than I have been running on those speed sleds and it was clear that it worked when I reached 300' and the weight topped out and it dug in and went another 34'. Power is only half the game when it comes to pulling.