LML Finally had enough!!!

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
Finally got sick of dealing with the Dpf filter and DEF quality issues and decided to delete my 11' LML. Truck was trouble free for the first 60k, but the last 8k have not been!

I installed Flo-pro's 4" down pipe back S/S exhaust with muffler and Motorops auto cal with delete tune's.

So far very happy with the tuning and exhaust.

$chultz38

Jan 22, 2009
Me too. I just did the deletes with the flo pro delete pipe part #862 and now the truck is too loud. I am looking at a nelson or donaldson muffler but can't decide what one.

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
Me too. I just did the deletes with the flo pro delete pipe part #862 and now the truck is too loud. I am looking at a nelson or donaldson muffler but can't decide what one.

Yeah, that's why I bought the full exhaust with a muffler. I used Flo-pro kit # SS864. Nice and quiet when cruising with some nice exhaust tone when excelerating!

Last edited:

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
I ended up ordering a S&B dry filter intake for the LML also. I will be doing some pulling with it this weekend, interested to see how it pulls on the "heavy tow tune" compared to stock.

So far its looking like I gained about 3mpg driving back and forth to work.

Max Attitude

11SIX
Mar 7, 2012
Caledonia, MI
I ended up ordering a S&B dry filter intake for the LML also. I will be doing some pulling with it this weekend, interested to see how it pulls on the "heavy tow tune" compared to stock.

So far its looking like I gained about 3mpg driving back and forth to work.

Pulling the def tank takes about 10-15 minutes with the filler.

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
Put about 350 miles on my truck pulling my 25' gooseneck trailer with my pulling truck on it (13,500lbs). I used the Heavy tow tune and was very happy with how it performed.

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
Finally got to do some highway driving with the truck deleted. I went 150 miles to our families lake place in northern Minnesota and averaged 21.9mpg. The same drive before deleting I was at about 17-17.5 mpg. This is using the DIC, but I will hand calculate when I get to verifie it.