Finally got me a 12 time slip

turtlesdove3

May 27, 2010
I think it was around 2200 rpms and I'm not sure on boost, I had my helmet off so I was going off sound again. It's kind of hard to find a good back road here. I will stop in a church parking lot late at night and practice a few launches. But with different parking lots it launches different, plus I have full tire pressure.

Better leave your helmet on next time. We often don't feel like using it but 'precaution is better than cure' just want you safe pal that's all.

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
That's awesome man congrats. Like was said get that 60' down and you'll really be screamin.

Till then I'm still quicker though:D:hug::angel:

Last edited:

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
Yeah I think it has it in her too, what really sucks is seeing a stock turbo'd truck with better times than my twinned truck.

Don't beat yourself up man it's all relatiave. I go to the track constantly and pull half my truck apart to do so. I also have more suspension work and live at (or below ;)) sea level. Same day same place that thing would eat me for breakfast

03-GMC

Let there be light!!
Mar 26, 2009
SLC, Utah
Don't beat yourself up man it's all relatiave. I go to the track constantly and pull half my truck apart to do so. I also have more suspension work and live at (or below ;)) sea level. Same day same place that thing would eat me for breakfast

Yeah I know that, I think I have my traction issues figured out so we'll see what happens

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
Nice. What kinda suspension setup you using all stock? I think with less air flat cv's and some spring clamps you should cut at least some 1.7's

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Yeah I know that, I think I have my traction issues figured out so we'll see what happens

I keep telling ya ..................................... come get the man slicks and lets get some 1.5 60's and put that Biatch into the 11's :D

03-GMC

Let there be light!!
Mar 26, 2009
SLC, Utah
Nice. What kinda suspension setup you using all stock? I think with less air flat cv's and some spring clamps you should cut at least some 1.7's

I will be dropping the t-bars bolts all the way out on Friday. I have rancho 9000Xls all the way around and spring clamps.

I keep telling ya ..................................... come get the man slicks and lets get some 1.5 60's and put that Biatch into the 11's :D

Ok done deal, :thumb:

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
I know right. Well so far the falkens are doing ok on mine but it could def be better. It would be nice if I could launch with dry tires

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
Yea dry tires would be nice huh. I cant get traction with my old worn out 265's or my brand new BFG at2 street tires so Im at a loss. I cant cut anything better then a 1.79:mad: