Extreme 4X4

jneal

Feb 12, 2008
Bloomington, Indiana
you didnt seem very shy when your talking. or was there several takes??:D nice job too by the way

Sereral takes is the understatement of the year!! When Brayden was talking about the camshaft, on the show that took all of 15 seconds, when real time took about 2 hours and 30 takes. It was quite comical. He sounds like a robot talking for the first few takes and then finally he'll start talking normal. Lol. But then again, I didn't talk at all.

jneal

Feb 12, 2008
Bloomington, Indiana
how was the crew? do they act about the same way they do on tv? what happen to jesse?

The crew consists of only 3 people, Tom (the editor), Matt ( the camera man), and Ian. They were great to work with. Ian is the same as on tv, no acting required. He was a blast to work with. You can take anything, and I mean anything, tell him how it works one time and he can go on camera and sound like he invented the thing. It's unbelieveable. And Jesse was let go due a mutual disagreement.

moss

<--good vibrations
Dec 15, 2008
sandwich, il
The crew consists of only 3 people, Tom (the editor), Matt ( the camera man), and Ian. They were great to work with. Ian is the same as on tv, no acting required. He was a blast to work with. You can take anything, and I mean anything, tell him how it works one time and he can go on camera and sound like he invented the thing. It's unbelieveable. And Jesse was let go due a mutual disagreement.

thank you!