Engine build

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Thank you for getting it posted,

The exhaust leak is from not having the drive pressure gauge hooked in. Hope to get the next couple days off work to get some wiring finished up. Unless something unforeseen happens it should be at Rudy's Friday and Saturday.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Thank you for getting it posted,

The exhaust leak is from not having the drive pressure gauge hooked in. Hope to get the next couple days off work to get some wiring finished up. Unless something unforeseen happens it should be at Rudy's Friday and Saturday.
You're welcome!

JDT4430

Jul 29, 2014
Thats awsome. Glad you got it going been watching this thread anticipating this day. Cant wait to see some vidioes of it on the street.

Moneywellspent

Dec 27, 2013
Idaho
Just the thought of lining up next to your truck at a light gives me the chills.

Can't wait to see videos of that beast flying down the street :thumb:

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
It should be on the road tomorrow, we have a few things I want to tidy up, I took the next few days off at work to get finished. I'm anxious to see how it runs and drives.

It has the sleeper look, going for a 1500 look with more of a bite... Lol

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Went for a ride today, have a fuel leak at the cp'3 that needs to get figured out. It will not be going to Rudy's this weekend, Called it a night.. I'll mess with it when we get back.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
Just took the time to read your whole thread. Man you got some time into this truck!! Congrats on getting it running man it looks fricken killer!!

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Congratulations!!!! I been waiting for this for a long time now. I can only imagine how excited you were and are. Now I'm ready for video of it lighting the tire and some numbers.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Updates from rudys? I'm bummed you didn't get to take yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
The event had a good showing, got to meet a lot of people from here there, was nice to see people from here there in person, It's raining today...

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Needs a bath and a good cleaning. It will be a little while till I'll be able to go mess with it. I'm in a time out for a few weeks. I am very happy with how it turned out so far.

picture.php
picture.php

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Looks great. I was looking for this thread the other day to bump it.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Got to take it out and play with it some this weekend, chasing code p2510.... And a fuel leak. It broke the rear tires loose at 80 easing into the throttle on tune 1. No sweet spots in the RPM very smooth, I'm very happy with it other then the issues mentioned above.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Awesome to hear it's running strong. Do you have code information for that code? If not I can get it for you. Unless it's dual fuel related then I'm of no help