Engine build

hipp11B

Apr 1, 2015
Georgia
Can't wait to see how it runs.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Dude.....so much sex haha, congratulations man I've never been this jealous of anything...Lol

06 lbz built trans, airdog2, Ppe gauges,sdp egr delete, efi by eisenhartdiesel, arp head studs, Danville billet 68mm 4094, custom traction bars, fuel rail shim, s&b intake, 3in mbrp down pipe, 5 inch mbrp 7 inch stack, 20x12 tis, Goodyear duratrac mt's.

died - Feb 2015

sawmilldmax

Apr 2, 2013
Mount Airy,NC
That is a hoodfull of nice! Those 420's are going to hate you. I'm going to see if Landon can fit a couple 475's under the hood of my lawnmower. It should be a piece of cake after making all that come together. Nice work!

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
He was very patient with me, I had an idea of what I wanted and he made it happen. The stainless housings really helped it look clean. It's definitely a lot of cuts and welds. I can't wait to see how it sounds and drives. Dual 200 airdogs, dual 10mm cp3's and 200% injectors should help out.... Lol

Are you going to Rudy's this year?

sawmilldmax

Apr 2, 2013
Mount Airy,NC
I'm planning on it Chris, but I'm not running. Rachel is planning on running if she gets out of school soon enough. The next passes I make will be in the '69 if I don't run out of $. I can't wait to see your beast make some passes. Landon told me a while back that he was going also. It will be good to see you fellas again. Get her broke in good so you can drive it like you stole it.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
If it's running I'll bring it. I won't be racing it. I don't have front cv's yet. I hear ya on running out of $... Sucks to have to spend 30. for a pipe and use a small section of a bend. I can't wait to see how it looks coated.

Hope the event is a good turn out with no stupidity,

sawmilldmax

Apr 2, 2013
Mount Airy,NC
The last one I went to was tons better. There were lots of security and well organized. I'm planning on taking my grandson now if his Mother will let him skip school. I got a good look at some nice race trucks, and gathered a few ideas. Brett's truck is worth driving a while to see, and it flat out hooks and goes. I've got a long ways to go on my project, but you fellas are wrapping yours up. I'm excited for you.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I talked to him a lot when getting this together, he's a really nice guy. I can't wait to see some nice tucks. I may bring my son with, depends on if he wants to be away from home for the weekend.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I'm planning on it Chris, but I'm not running. Rachel is planning on running if she gets out of school soon enough. The next passes I make will be in the '69 if I don't run out of $. I can't wait to see your beast make some passes. Landon told me a while back that he was going also. It will be good to see you fellas again. Get her broke in good so you can drive it like you stole it.
I'm definitely coming to Rudy's, my plans were to run in the bracket race. My 10 yr old confirmed last night that as usual he would also be making the trip lol. So with him coming we may just hang out and spectate. Look forward to seeing you and your family!

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Me too, had the bungs welded to it so you can see how much coolant is in there. I'll get some black an fittings and some clear hose. I'm really happy with how everything fits and is layed out.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
The tank originally came from HSP, we had to notch it more for the 5541. The powder Coater said the stuff should be ready to pick up Thursday, if he pulls threw it will be running this Saturday. If it's running it's going to Rudy's 9-10th.

sawmilldmax

Apr 2, 2013
Mount Airy,NC
We're going on Friday so if its not a problem your kids can hang out with us while you fellas make some passes. Rachel wants to run in e.t. and I'm going to spectate.