Engine build

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
The oil cooler is a Fluidyne fluid cooler part number 30617. I got the sandwich adapter from a bender in here that sells the cooler setup as a kit. I don't recall the name of the vender. It is opened up on the inside for better flow. I got the lines made here at a local hydrolic hose shop. Thank you for the comments I hope I helped out some.
I followed your thread on and off and recently scrolled through the entire thing, unless I missed it could you post up or pm some specs of your oil cooler setup. What brand and where did you get the sandwich plate and cooler, also what brand of lines are those as well they look beefy and really nice.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
You can see the size it here.
picture.php

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Rear sway bar showed up, the weather is not playing nice for installing it. SLP front bumper cover should be here today. I have the almost all the stuff for the front bumper swap. Need to locate some 1500 bumper brackets. The auto salvage yards here don't have anything 2008 and newer.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Got the rear sway bar on, been raining so really can't play with it too hard. The DHD brace is here, waiting on cv's to get here to put it all in at one time.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
!!!SWEET!!!
I wish I could get a set for my lifted truck.. :(
Maybe I can, my rear shocks only need to be 2" longer than stock.
IDK fer sure if QA1's come in that length...it'd be nice to get a set for the front too

I'm super envious of your rig Chris, job well done buddy
:thumb:

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
They sell them in abt any lengh, call them that are a huge help. The ones on mine are shorter then stock due to being lowered.

Thank you for the compliment, it's been a fun build. I still have a lot I want to do with it though.

BHoward6.6

West Coast
Feb 9, 2011
Huntington Beach, CA
I have been in Diesel Power, Diesel Word, 8 Lug, and Diesel Army. All about the same.
Once they take the pictures and ask you the questions wait about a year. :spit:
And prepare to have about 30% wrong in any given article.

Last edited:

DaveB

Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Indiana
I have been in Diesel Power, Diesel Word, 8 Lug, and Diesel Army. All about the same.
Once they take the pictures and ask you the questions wait about a year. :spit:
And prepare to have about 30% wrong in any given article.

They are all similar, but a lot of it has to do with the editor. I was lucky to have Mike McGlothlin write my article. He took the pictures at Scheids and it was in the March issue, so about 6 months. The info was also correct.