EFILive Cummins 2006+ 5.9L & 6.7L BBR

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
so far there is more posts on here lol
Well I can see that as it was posted here before it was even posted on the EFI-Live site lol.

I for one think it is the right move for them as we are all (Diesel Guys/Gals) looking for the best way to tune.

Wow didnt think I'd see so much Cummins bashing in this thread. I've owned both and both were great engines.

I don't bash the engine as it is a good one it is just some of the people that own them but you could say that about any of the diesel engines.

Last edited:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
As much as it sucks to say, I predict world domination for the Dodge's if they get anything for tuning like what we currently have. They are gtting 9's without EFI, just think of how fast they will be runing with it!!:(

Dec 2, 2006
TN
As much as it sucks to say, I predict world domination for the Dodge's if they get anything for tuning like what we currently have. They are gtting 9's without EFI, just think of how fast they will be runing with it!!:(

I agree.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Your a D$CK, what makes you so smart? Are you worried about the Cummins getting EFI?

Third post and your calling someone a D$ck? Comment on his poor grammar but keep the personal attacks to yourself!!

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
if the cummins gets efilive its all over for the duramax's. they've got nothing left going for them. EFILive is THE ONLY reason the duramax's are currently as competitive as they are against the cummins.

if you guys think the dmax will still be able to hang with the cummins in big power/big competition once the playing field is leveled (by both having efilive) you are sadly mistaken.

ben

Last edited:

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
Dude, I'm just joking around :hug:... If you can't take a joke find another forum this place is infested with gerbils anyway

Gerbils?? Where I have not seen any...

Okay Back on topic

Well if they can get the Cummins going who knows next might be the MB diesels they have in Jeeps and that would be huge market for EFI-Live.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
We will need some code in the Cummins files that uses the radio antenna to pickup the EMR signals from Dmax engine computers and defuels the Dodge 50%.

That's doable, right? ;)

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
We will need some code in the Cummins files that uses the radio antenna to pickup the EMR signals from Dmax engine computers and defuels them 50%.

That's doable, right? ;)
Ha that's kinda like pulling the trigger on a speed gun used for calculating the speed a baseball is pitched, while your racing somebody who has a radar detector in their truck lol

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
if the cummins gets efilive its all over for the duramax's. they've got nothing left going for them. EFILive is THE ONLY reason the duramax's are currently as competitive as they are against the cummins.

if you guys think the dmax will still be able to hang with the cummins in big power/big competition once the playing field is leveled (by both having efilive) you are sadly mistaken.

ben

The way I see it, the more successful EFILive is, the more tools we will have.

It's not the CR Dodges we have to fear, it's the 12v's.

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ

ben

Maybe these Guys can quit fighting with eachother on this site and get off there butt and go after the Cummins

I agree the Cummins is twice the motor the Duramax is but the Ram is half the truck:rofl: