Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
Lmao holding nitrous in the lines! :roflmao: dimitri you must have ran 300ft of stainless line in order to hold enough nitrous. How do you keep the pressure up without a bottle? That's the real secret, it must have something to do with how you learned to trick every dyno in the country. Correct me if I'm completely wrong but how sneaky can ÿøû possibly be when a dyno pull involves 2 movements....floor the pedal, press the go go button at the correct time. Now I know! You have a super secret dyno tune that tricks zeh dyno!

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
im real, you dont like it dont read it josh!!!! i can be the nicest person and help out anyone i can, i have good easy going posts most of the time, then lately i have been taking a more tell it how it is approach!!!!! Im not on this forum to gain work or personally better my situation, i post simply to speak when i feel its needed, or when it time to just cut the shit !!!!!!!!!! as it were........

I was mostly joking, but you have been doing a lot of shit talking and pot stirring lately. Don't take everything so personally. For the record, I would like to see some dyno graphs, not because I doubt your numbers, but I am just kind of curious what the curves look like and at what RPM you are making power. I don't think I've ever even seen one, and I'm not going to drive to Utah to see you dyno your truck. Even if I did, I'm not sure I would get to see a graph. I think it's cool you've been able to get the kind of power numbers you've been dynoing, and I hope you continue to push for that 2000 HP. I know it's coming, and I wish you luck on getting it.

Leadfoot

Needs Bigger Tires!
Dec 27, 2006
Western MA
www.matpa.org
Well, she better be naked or people will claim she had a NOS bottle (or two :spit:) hidden under her shirt or one under her "seat" :roflmao:.

I think for the legitamacy of the pulls it should be done nude...but that's just my opinion.

The way I look at it is spike, no spike, half spike, bottle hit, tire hit, gear hit....bullshit. Just like the other "rules" in the DPC, EVERYONE had the ability to do the same thing you did (put high numbers up on the dyno), and they were not able to and they aren't able to at other "dyno days", and you can't make a 1500HP dyno spike with 5 crank HP.

You also got that heavy pig down the track quickly without breaking anything (a feat in itself). Let the haters hate, and let them try to produce the same dyno graph same day, same dyno.......

The sad part is guys know it bothers you and are just going to say $h*# to bust your balls if for no other reason than they know they can get to you.

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
Its funny you guys call him out on this "spike" but how many stock trucks spike to 550hp on various dynos and people brag that their stock LLY made 550 with a tune from X. Same shit no?

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I'm with Justin. I know people running the same tune as me with less supporting mods that get bigger numbers on different dynos. But repeating it over and over makes it tough to dispute

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
I was mostly joking, but you have been doing a lot of shit talking and pot stirring lately. Don't take everything so personally. For the record, I would like to see some dyno graphs, not because I doubt your numbers, but I am just kind of curious what the curves look like and at what RPM you are making power. I don't think I've ever even seen one, and I'm not going to drive to Utah to see you dyno your truck. Even if I did, I'm not sure I would get to see a graph. I think it's cool you've been able to get the kind of power numbers you've been dynoing, and I hope you continue to push for that 2000 HP. I know it's coming, and I wish you luck on getting it.

i have been josh i agree with you on that!, i have sat back for 5 years and taken the bs from a few members on this site, not everyone by any means, but a few, yes the haters will never stop but i have reached my limit with it, i have tried and done a good job over the years to not take it personally but dpc pushed me over the edge!!! It would be cool to see you drive out to h and s to hang out, i will post up some graphs when i get home, were in florida getting ready for ts, ill get several posted up for ya. I appreciate the kind words josh, going for the 2 k mark is a dream, i just dont wanna be called out on it when it happens ya know??

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
And that would have certainly been a pity. maybe if it did, THEN I would have felt badly and apologized.

it would have been a pitty:D But someone had to help him:woott: hey ben, you going to be at ts??? I think we should sit down and have a beer, maybe i can get that apology out of you the easy way :woott::D

ImpalaMax

Apr 4, 2011
Safford AZ
I don't know Dmitri but he seems like a cool cat bringing the Dmax world to a new level. It seems like Dmitri is the Dallas Cowboys of the Dmax/Diesel world everyone loves to Hate on him or hate on his accomplishments. Keep doing what your doing man. Best of luck to you and Team Overkill. :thumb:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Well, she better be naked or people will claim she had a NOS bottle (or two :spit:) hidden under her shirt or one under her "seat" :roflmao:.

I think for the legitamacy of the pulls it should be done nude...but that's just my opinion.

The way I look at it is spike, no spike, half spike, bottle hit, tire hit, gear hit....bullshit. Just like the other "rules" in the DPC, EVERYONE had the ability to do the same thing you did (put high numbers up on the dyno), and they were not able to and they aren't able to at other "dyno days", and you can't make a 1500HP dyno spike with 5 crank HP.

You also got that heavy pig down the track quickly without breaking anything (a feat in itself). Let the haters hate, and let them try to produce the same dyno graph same day, same dyno.......

The sad part is guys know it bothers you and are just going to say $h*# to bust your balls if for no other reason than they know they can get to you.

thanks man, comments like these are awsome to read!!!!:hug: I agree with you that there just going to do it to bust my balls, but maybe when they try it will just fall on def ears ya know, 5 years i have been dealing with it, so i came out and finally said something, maybe not the best approach but sitting back was a huge weight on me as well, at least this way if the haters are reading, their hiding, and i wish they would either stop or come out in this thread and lets have go time lol im ready for the first one :D:D:D:D

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
it would have been a pitty:D But someone had to help him:woott: hey ben, you going to be at ts??? I think we should sit down and have a beer, maybe i can get that apology out of you the easy way :woott::D

:alc: Beer is good. haha. Neither of us will be at TS, unfortunately, but hopefully another time later this year we'll all be at the same place and you guys can drink it out.

Thanks for the help, and good luck at TS :woott:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
I think we should sit down and have a beer, maybe i can get that apology out of you the easy way :woott::D

Im not sure what you mean by that? :confused:

But no, I cant make it to TS unfortunately. Too busy with work here, taking the week off to go to DPC has put be too far behind as it is. I will be at Scheids in August though.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
i have been josh i agree with you on that!, i have sat back for 5 years and taken the bs from a few members on this site, not everyone by any means, but a few, yes the haters will never stop but i have reached my limit with it, i have tried and done a good job over the years to not take it personally but dpc pushed me over the edge!!! It would be cool to see you drive out to h and s to hang out, i will post up some graphs when i get home, were in florida getting ready for ts, ill get several posted up for ya. I appreciate the kind words josh, going for the 2 k mark is a dream, i just dont wanna be called out on it when it happens ya know??

Like several have already said, haters are gonna hate no matter what you do. As long as you know the numbers are legit, that's really all that matters. I don't think I said it in the DPC thread, but congrats on the awesome ET you guys were able to get out of that big bastard. I think I was more impressed by that than the dyno results. I don't think I'll make it to the H&S dyno, but I hope to see you at the NHRDA world finals. Maybe you'll have better luck out there than you had last time. I look forward to seeing some graphs.

Jscherbs

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Oct 27, 2009
Canton, MI
Hot pants!! Put your head down and focus on that 2k mark! I personally wouldnt waste my time worrying about what these guys think. Go out and keep doing what your doing.

Hope you guys make scheids, id like to see the custom auto trucks in person.

BFT

DON CHINGON
May 9, 2012
Southern Cali
Demitri, why don't you just use the dyno as it was intended for? Take it to the track and lay down the law.
Like I told you last week, I could pay someone to make me look good on the dyno :D:thumb:

Hot pants :roflmao: