TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Dmitri, quit worrying about it. You are gonna give yourself a coronary, for chrissakes.

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Dmitri, quit worrying about it. You are gonna give yourself a coronary, for chrissakes.

thats been my attitude for the last 5 years, i have been computer hated for far to long, im not really worried about it as much as i would just love to shut up the haters, they may never shut their mouths but my goal is that when they run their mouth if falls on def ears, im going to make it a point, hell like i said maybe even turn it into something cooler than just chasing off key board hero tuff guys:) thanks for the advise tho bac, you general have been good to me so i respect your opinion.

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
That was a memory of a life time! I still can see it unfolding and Demetri spinning around with that N2O bottle in hand. HOLY POOP BALLS! :roflmao: Now THAT was a spike!

Now we'll resume your normally scheduled program.

ill prob never get the chance to do that again, but ill as well never forget it hahah what a blast, i have sprayed truckes on the dyno the same way, but never stopped to think, hey what if they actually ran me over lol

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
thats been my attitude for the last 5 years, i have been computer hated for far to long, im not really worried about it as much as i would just love to shut up the haters, they may never shut their mouths but my goal is that when they run their mouth if falls on def ears, im going to make it a point, hell like i said maybe even turn it into something cooler than just chasing off key board hero tuff guys:) thanks for the advise tho bac, you general have been good to me so i respect your opinion.

Well, do what ya gotta do then. :) Just make sure to pick out a (decent looking) girl with big boobs. The video will be priceless. :rofl:

whytry

Oct 11, 2010
hmm great idea let a random chick run your 1500 hp truck on the dyno to prove something!!!! whats going to happen when she freaks and chops the throttle when it starts to light all that fuel and "nos" which by the way is a brand of nitrous... and a ricer term.....:spit: just sayin

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
You gonna take the bottles out from under the seat and everywhere else?

Also can't you put a valve on that nitrous line so when you have the bottle hooked up and the line is pressurized you can close the valve and take the bottle off?Looking as if there is no bottle on the truck. But in reality there is still some pressurized nitrous in the lines? So when you dyno fuel only and take the bottle out right before you dyno? Am i wrong here in thinking or what?:confused: I think a few of us have seen under that overkill hood and just "maybe" saw a valve under the hood for the nitrous line.

But 1500 hp is bad A for sure. Congrats on that man!!!

Not trying to bust anyones balls just wondering ;)

lol yesssss you are the perfect example of what im talking about, thank you soooooo much for getting on here and proving my point :thumb::thumb: i have never had a "valve" on any nitrous lines lol, you looked under the hood of over kill right??? those air valves are for the waist gates! silly boy, :woott: lmao, you dont have a clue what your looking at, but it ok buddy, if you wanna look for a bottle under my one race seat, that keep in mind sits inches off my floor and a bottle is 10+ inches around, and my gutted dash lol be my guest :D:D Ill let you crawl on your hands and knees to look for a bottle or a valve, anywhere you want just as long as i get to watch and laugh at you, just sayin:) i dont wanna bust anyones balls here, hahaha thanks for the good laugh man:thumb:

Last edited:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Sweet sounds great!

Dicks are for chicks? WTF???

Was an honest question. I HONESTLY did not mean to come off rude what not.

I really just want to see back to back dyno runs with the bottle and without the bottle.

Again 1500hp is SICK!

Sheesh man chilllllll...

lol arnt you from the ford camp??? Honest question, saying you seen under the hood of overkill and "maybe" you seen a few valves is not a question, more a statement and thats where your "honesty" question took a turn for this to start:) you can try and craw fish all you want back words with your honesty bull shit line bla bla bla, i am chill but i have a good sense for the bull shit your spitting :) sorry man not buying it :) you wanna see back to back come to H and S dyno day when 2 trucks will be going for 2k :)

Last edited:

Powerstroked162

<---- mi hijo de la carne
Feb 25, 2010
SoWa
lol arnt you from the ford camp??? Honest question, saying you seen under the hood of overkill and sure you seen a few valves is not a question, more a statement and thats where your "honesty" question took a turn for this to start:) do you really you can try and craw fish all you want back words with you honesty bull shit line bla bla bla, i and chill but i have a good sense for the bull shit your spitting :) sorry man not buying it :) you wanna see back to back come to H and S dyno day when 2 trucks will be going for 2k :)

Whoa, he's not with us there Pretty Jeans lol.

Question: will the driver be required to pull her tits out? I can't see why it won't help :rofl:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Okay lets read this again...

I said "Maybe" saw a valve on the nitrous line.

My question was - if there was a valve won't there be still some nitrous in the lines after the valve is closed and bottle taken off? Was that a honest question or no? Say not even your truck I am saying anyones vehicle.

you said maybe yes, there was not even room in your statement to even say maybe you seen anything under my hood you didnt know about correct????? a better question would have been to leave the "maybe" say shit out of your question, and more just asked a direct question right???? So to answer your question i "honestly" dont know the answer i have never tried!!