EFILive Duramax Tuning Class

Samdweezel05

Jul 21, 2008
So what is the chance of getting it on a DVD? I would pay the full price of the class for a set of DVD's like that.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
wasent offered when I bought my efi from nick nor was this from pat. Pat im not debatieng the price saying its a bad deal. i just think it should be the same price for every one. Thats all its jmo. anyways carry on. :)
I also discount turbos, etc, for my EFILive customers, and my tune library is free for customers.

68skylark455

Larry the "Stroker"
Aug 7, 2008
Texas
www.larrysperformancepalace.com
Well, so far I'm in-still figuring out details-would like to bring the stroker-by the way Pat, my kid was in the room when you said that-now he's laughing at me! :eek:Thanks, now I will never live it down. Anyway, the guy said I could bring it but from texas its 22 hrs so I would have to take more time off-willl let you know for sure.

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
Well, so far I'm in-still figuring out details-would like to bring the stroker-by the way Pat, my kid was in the room when you said that-now he's laughing at me! :eek:Thanks, now I will never live it down. Anyway, the guy said I could bring it but from texas its 22 hrs so I would have to take more time off-willl let you know for sure.

Can I hitch a ride with ya? :D
Sure wish i could go. Too bad i live so far away. Maybe i can figure somethin out before all the spots fill up.

blksmok

Apr 28, 2008
I think the 15 person cap solves any space issues.

I like the $100 discount for SoCalDiesel or McRat Racing EFI Live purchasees as well :D

So it's $195 if I bought my EFILive from Guy? Where do I send the $$?
How much for the tacos at Pats? I'll pay...those were GOOOOOD!! :food:

What about hotels in the area?

Last edited: