Dragster testing

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I only want to run 7.50's with this car. That's the problem as I see it with most of the guys racing diesels. They want to be the hero and make record passes. I just want to win!!! I'm not the fastest guy at the races but I normally find a way to win. You have to finish to win. You have to go ROUNDS! most teams break or smoke the tires or find a way to lose. I will take my chances running mid 7's and hope I can outlast them. It has worked pretty good so far. I'm not sure the banks car has made as many passes as I have and theres has been done for years. It always breaks. I'm a little guy with a little budget and I just want to race and have fun. I can promise everyone that I will have MORE FUN than anyone in the class! The NX dragster had the rite outlook on how they raced and it worked well for them. I hope to do the same. Thanks everyone. Jeff(you have to be in it to win it)Dean:roflmao:

that right there is what will drive up the competition and eventually lead to faster times. when the "other guy" starts coming in and doesnt set for the same "lets break the record" goal and insteads wins races, i think those other guys will instead shoot to back down the power some and actually race. watching two guys that actually want to race and not set records is alot more fun to watch IMOP than them trying to set a record. good luck jeff, thing is fricken cool!!!

Well... Give it some time. He had a MEAN looking project in his shop last year. Haven't been back since. But I'm sure it's time will come.

a year later and its only gained more dust :D. i know hes itchin to get back goin on it

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Dragster

Mark the tire are 36/17-16's top fuel tires. I went that size for gearing. It's more tire than I need but I need the dia. for top end. I don't want the extra expense and weight of a gear vender unit. Now I need to take baby steps and add some fuel and watch egt's and IAT's and see what we can do.