Info: DPC 2012: Update Thread

Powerstroked162

<---- mi hijo de la carne
Feb 25, 2010
SoWa
Really? Why would you come over to duramax sight other then to start shit,......unless your doing research on your next truck:roflmao:? the last thing i would do is go over to a powerstroke sight!

Hey brainiac, I drive a duramax everyday :rofl: I came over here for the same reason y'all came over to PSA.... :thumb:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Also, anyone think its kinda lame that DP doesnt let anyone watch... you know how much money they could make for a fri-sat showing? Who would rather watch it in person than buy a $25 DVD thats 30 mins long with 20 mins of commercials? :D

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
Also, anyone think its kinda lame that DP doesnt let anyone watch... you know how much money they could make for a fri-sat showing? Who would rather watch it in person than buy a $25 DVD thats 30 mins long with 20 mins of commercials?

Amen Brian

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Also, anyone think its kinda lame that DP doesnt let anyone watch... you know how much money they could make for a fri-sat showing? Who would rather watch it in person than buy a $25 DVD thats 30 mins long with 20 mins of commercials? :D

dunno, lets enter my truck next year though :D

super diesel

<<<< Under Pressure
Thanks to DP Mag for putting this on in Colorado once again. This is definitely an equalizer state and puts most folks OUT of there element. It was interesting watching everyone TRYING to spool at the track. Shall we say, It's a little more difficult here? There is a tecknique to it. Alt. is a ugly contender that you MUST deal with here as most found out.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Congratulations to The Ford team for their win, it about time.:thumb: And all the teams for putting on a good show. I'm no fan of injectables in this competition, especially NOS or Nat Gas for the fuel economy, that is a joke. Not exactly sure what the obstacle course proves either? I like the idea of it being a tie breaker if there is a tie at the end. The fuel economy run is a total waste of time the current way it is ran, either make it diesel only or dump it from the competition.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Id rather see a braking test, or first to 100mph back to zero. Obstical coarse is super dumb if it actually counts for total score, i thought it was tie breaker only.