Info: DPC 2012: Update Thread

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Congrats to Jeremy and John. Condolences to Tim.

I have no idea who the Ford guys are, congrats to Erik for the win. I guess DP decided that a Ford had to win this year, sort of like how Motor Trend does the "Truck of the Year" award...every make has to win at least once a decade.

Have to admit the Ford fanboys posting here have been funny to read, even if they dont know a whole lot about Dmaxs. The head comment was funny.

Last edited:

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
Congrats to everyone! Good to see a 6.4 get a win. Erik's truck is nasty to say the least but so were all the trucks there. Sad to see Tim have issues...he's a good dude...sure wish this was an event the public could watch

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
Congrats! I'm actually a little glad for the Ford camp, its gotta be depressing during pulling season not having ur camp stand a chance at big events. It would be kinda cool to see some big 3 action up top instead of the Duramax/Cummins show. Maybe someone will build a nasty 6.4 puller now. Can it be done with no spray??:)

Probably the most honest and to the point post yet.

Good for them!

I like tacos.

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
So a 9,000 pound ford with a huge lift 35's on 20"-22" rims won the DPC:confused::confused:....... What's the world coming to:rolleyes:

Congrats to all involved:thumb:

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Thanks guys. Ill tell you what though, I don't think there couldve been better people to compete with and learn from and watch work as a team. I think everyone helped everyone wherever possible. Im grateful for the opportunity to test my ideas and see what worked and what didnt. Thanks to DTS, High Tech Turbos, Bick & Heintz, Matt Handwork, James Dow and dominator race fab, Diesel performance converters, George Alexander, Evan, Dylan, Kyle, Ben, Jon, and Wally

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Thanks guys. Ill tell you what though, I don't think there couldve been better people to compete with and learn from and watch work as a team. I think everyone helped everyone wherever possible. Im grateful for the opportunity to test my ideas and see what worked and what didnt. Thanks to DTS, High Tech Turbos, Bick & Heintz, Matt Handwork, James Dow and dominator race fab, Diesel performance converters, George Alexander, Evan, Dylan, Kyle, Ben, Jon, and Wally

Hold your head high, these are life time memories. Congrats!!!!

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Congrats to team ford. There i said it. Lol j/k. Sure would be cool if it was a public event. Id go watch the killer truck there forsure. Erics truck sure looked good for a ford.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
This is pretty tame Bud, you should see us when were really pissed off. This site isn't for people with thin skin...
For sure!!!

why-you-mad-though.jpg
Really? Why would you come over to duramax sight other then to start shit,......unless your doing research on your next truck:roflmao:? the last thing i would do is go over to a powerstroke sight!

Congrats to all for making it through. I wonder who's on the Ford forums since it seems a lot of on here?
Yeah no shit!!!

They gotta win something once in a while right? lol....

Why are there suddenly a bunch of ford guys on this site bragging this up?? Makes me think they are tired of getting destroyed at everything and have been waiting a long time for this to happen? Kinda sad.... Either way congrats to the winner, regardless of truck I'm sure he worked hard for it!!! I feel like the dmax's represented well with big win's in the 1/4 and dyno... Kinda feel bad for the dodge guys that competed though :( (not being sarcastic)
Agreed 100%

Congrats to all that entered the competed regaurdless of make

super diesel

<<<< Under Pressure
The stars were aligned correct for the comp for Eric. He did a awesome job! Major congrats to him. As for John Kennedy and crew, awesome group. Pure stand up! As for Tim, Ben and crew, my hat is OFF! I've never seen a bunch that's harder working and AWESOME to be around even when the heat is on. I cant say enough. They were an inspiration. If every one had any idea of what they all had done and had to endure, you would all no that that crew has great thing in store when it's their time to shine. They've earned it and it IS coming. There is a few things to iron out on Tim's truck, and when it is,,,,watch out!

Congrats to all that competed! What an exhilarating time it was. Lots of friendships being made, and life time memories. If YOU get the chance to attend one at ant time (let alone have the honor to help), DO SO!

One of those memories was Demetri launching out of the way after spraying Tims intake on the line with that N2O bottle and Tim spooling and launching SO HARD with that trailer he and the truck was struggling to stay in a straight line launching down the track. John having white smoke pouring off the front and rear tires in 2nd and 3rd on the 1/4 mile burst. Jermy's pure unbridled power bustin loose on the dyno.

It was something else and that's for sure.

What was the BIG pic here was, every one was equal to each other. Every one was helping each other and there was no brand squables that separated us from what I saw. How cool it was!

Last edited:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
The stars were aligned correct for the comp for Eric. He did a awesome job! Major congrats to him. As for John Kennedy and crew, awesome group. Pure stand up! As for Tim, Ben and crew, my hat is OFF! I've never seen a bunch that's harder working and AWESOME to be around even when the heat is on. I cant say enough. They were an inspiration. If every one had any idea of what they all had done and had to endure, you would all no that that crew has great thing in store when it's their time to shine. They've earned it and it IS coming. There is a few things to iron out on Tim's truck, and when it is,,,,watch out!

Congrats to all that competed! What an exhilarating time it was. Lots of friendships being made, and life time memories. If YOU get the chance to attend one at ant time (let alone have the honor to help), DO SO!

One of those memories was Demetri launching out of the way after spraying Tims intake on the line with that N2O bottle and Tim spooling and launching SO HARD with that trailer he and the truck was struggling to stay in a straight line launching down the track. John having white smoke pouring off the front and rear tires in 2nd and 3rd on the 1/4 mile burst. Justin's pure unbridled power bustin loose on the dyno.

It was something else and that's for sure.

What was the BIG pic here was, every one was equal to each other. Every one was helping each other and there was no brand squables that separated us from what I saw. How cool it was!
Very well said X2

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Next years challenge...

Parallel parking
How much grocerys one can fit in the cab
MPG test on valet tune for the wife
closest to 500rwhp.

Seems good to me :rofl: