Info: DPC 2012: Update Thread

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
Thanks for the laugh. Team ford busts ass like everybody else, they just seem to be fairing better this year. Has nothing to do with a crooked competition or favoring.

Because I don't know, I'll ask these questions. The "Ford Team" are the all Powerstroke engines or do one or more have the Cummins? What transmission are each of them running?

I like tacos.

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
You guys realize all the bashing and whining started with you guys giving Jeremy and demitri sh!t.

The only thing we told Erik to do is have fun since we only had a few hours to get it ready.

I guess coming in first place in 2 events should take the win? Is it the fact that the trailer obstacle and trailer tow wasn't a strong suite this year for GM, is that what all the hoopla is about?
Last I checked most of theses trucks were actually able to turn

Who are "you guys?" Read this thread several times and I didn't take it as anyone giving another shit about anything, at least until you and another ford guy came in and started the harassment, of which you two didn't handle too well.

If you're referring to dyno numbers compared to track times, most people don't understand why that happens. However, I don't think any of the Dmax guys are harassing Jeremy and Dmitri.

I like tacos.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
You guys realize all the bashing and whining started with you guys giving Jeremy and demitri sh!t.

The only thing we told Erik to do is have fun since we only had a few hours to get it ready.

I guess coming in first place in 2 events should take the win? Is it the fact that the trailer obstacle and trailer tow wasn't a strong suite this year for GM, is that what all the hoopla is about?

Can you show me where I bitched about any competitor? Or any particular brand for that matter....
That fact that ANY truck can take first place because they won the obstacle coarse is what's horse shit. I don't care if it was a dmax or a cummstain. Congrats to the ford team for whipping some ass in the 1/8 trailer tow, it actually proved something about the team/truck.

Anybody figure out who would be in the lead if they threw the dumbass obstacle event out the window?

mdub707

Mar 2, 2009
CNY
www.upstatebombers.com
Because I don't know, I'll ask these questions. The "Ford Team" are the all Powerstroke engines or do one or more have the Cummins? What transmission are each of them running?

I like tacos.

The top two Fords are 6.4 powerstrokes that are daily drivers. The conversion trucks are not doing so well. Not to take away from them, but competition is just really high this year.

It's a great competition, and has been entertaining the last few days, that's for sure! I can't get over how much hatred there is on this site. Bickering back and forth over nothing. It is fun to read...

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA

:rofl:

You're obviously very new here.

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Damn ford guys are rustling ma jimmies!
I hate fords!..... Egr leaking, h-pop poppin, head gasket blowing, and weak ass power pieces o chit!

BFT

DON CHINGON
May 9, 2012
Southern Cali
Maybe you should check when started to post.
I understand you guys are upset that on the easiest events you guys didn't come oh shining.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
The top two Fords are 6.4 powerstrokes that are daily drivers. The conversion trucks are not doing so well. Not to take away from them, but competition is just really high this year.

It's a great competition, and has been entertaining the last few days, that's for sure! I can't get over how much hatred there is on this site. Bickering back and forth over nothing. It is fun to read...

This is pretty tame Bud, you should see us when were really pissed off. This site isn't for people with thin skin...

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
999d9bfb.jpg

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
We'll find yo address and do unholy things to your powerstroke when you make us duramax folk mad! And by unholy I mean put ATS parts in it so it really won't run worth a damn

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
I do agree with checking the drivers skill to. Diesels began with pullin shit. If u cant pull a trailer or back one up, u shouldnt own one. I pull trailers everyday, and can back one up as good as anyone can pull one forward. Anyone can drive an empty truck, it obviously shows that by the results.

00f3fiddy

Sep 27, 2011
Damn ford guys are rustling ma jimmies!
I hate fords!..... Egr leaking, h-pop poppin, head gasket blowing, and weak ass power pieces o chit!

If you are going to act like you know something about fords then atleast get it right... Its hpop not h-pop! Gah and you call yourself a diesel enthusiast!

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Learn a little about ppl before you throw that shit around.....teavagger fixes those turds every day, he knows the difference...... if all you can do is rag on his spelling, you must not be disagreeing with his statement.....now go ahead an drop the grammar hammer on me for that beautifulrun on sentance i just left you