Info: DPC 2012: Update Thread

BFT

DON CHINGON
May 9, 2012
Southern Cali
You also have to realize the people that are DQ'd from the event which bumps every one up and I think the 2 cummins are out, 1 of them is for sure though.

BFT

DON CHINGON
May 9, 2012
Southern Cali
Beacause they couldn't make the next event. I know the black cummins had a head gasket problem (which ended up at the ford camps shop helpin them out) and I think the other silver cummins with the hood stack couldn't make the obstacle course.

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
Beacause they couldn't make the next event. I know the black cummins had a head gasket problem (which ended up at the ford camps shop helpin them out) and I think the other silver cummins with the hood stack couldn't make the obstacle course.

Weatherby is the other silver dodge he said he blew his trans apart on fb

mdub707

Mar 2, 2009
CNY
www.upstatebombers.com
Looks like Bibby got his truck going again for some exhibition stuff, since he's out too. I believe he's the one that popped the headgasket and they brought the wrong gasket with them to replace it with, by the time they could get one in the morning @ 7am, there wasn't enough time to make it to the events.

Leadfoot

Needs Bigger Tires!
Dec 27, 2006
Western MA
www.matpa.org
They couldn't make an event. You have to compete in all to stay in the running. Their points are already factored in. Diesel power announced a floating finish or pull meaning no pull off.. the super bowl of pulling. Dpm just changed to that

So if 10 trucks compete in the first event, there is a 9 point difference between first and last, but if trucks are DQ'd and there is only 7 running for the last event does that mean the swing from first to last is only 6 points? Sure sucks for the trucks that did poorly in an early event but do really well (or even kick ass) in a later event....?

Powerstroked162

<---- mi hijo de la carne
Feb 25, 2010
SoWa
who said shit about Ford? Nobody :thumb:

I just find it interesting that the year a duramax is taking a backseat to a Ford in the challenge, comments like yours are being thrown around. DPC is held in Denver, not Roswell. Team Pretty Jeans is giving it hell out there and they are not far behind first! Today is gonna be interesting to see how it goes for everybody. Be happy for the competitors, regardless of their placing, they deserve that.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I just find it interesting that the year a duramax is taking a backseat to a Ford in the challenge, comments like yours are being thrown around. DPC is held in Denver, not Roswell. Team Pretty Jeans is giving it hell out there and they are not far behind first! Today is gonna be interesting to see how it goes for everybody. Be happy for the competitors, regardless of their placing, they deserve that.

oh someone has their pantys in a wad on a CHEVY/GMC site. Not to metion you pull some BS out of the air that was never stated. Damn trolls, they can never have any fun with anyone else :hello: :rofl:

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Im happy for all the competitors. I like it this close. But im not a ford fan, and if i didnt like gm id own a dodge, so u will never catch me sayin anything good about a junk ford. Sorry. But best of luck to all in it.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
When's the last time any of y'all have went to a trailer tow obstacle coarse competition? Do they have a National Trailer Towing Obstacle Coarse Association? Will someone explain why there is an obstacle coarse?

IMO they should stick to the three common things guys with diesels compete in. 1/4 mile race, dyno, sled pull. The 1/8 trailer pull is cool. It actually proves power.

MPG? Who gives a ****? Nobody bought a 7500 pound truck and dumped thousands of dollars of performance parts into it to get good mileage.

Score everything evenly. 1st place is 1 point, 2nd is 2 points, etc. whoever has the least amount of points at the end wins.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
I also find it interesting that u say a dmax is takin a back seat this year, but yet the competition is not over. Kinda odd. Ill shake someones hand after they win, but not before.