DP VGT goes [email protected]

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Wow. Impeccable craftsmanship! Second to none. Amazing!

Does the 4-link bump you up a class or are you still in same class as Maxed Out?

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
TRUCK YEAH!!!
sorry had to.....
lololololololol
Seriously, nice work! Thats what it takes to push a diesel that fast. Work.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Congrats again on your son Bret.:thumb:
That is some mighty fine workmanship....on the truck.:D

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
Wow. Impeccable craftsmanship! Second to none. Amazing!

Does the 4-link bump you up a class or are you still in same class as Maxed Out?

Late last year when I was thinking about running some NHRDA races I talked to Randy and he would not let me race the Super Street class even though I had stock suspension. He said since I narrowed my rear end he would not let me run in that class. Super Street for 2wd can weigh no less than 5500lbs. My truck weighed 5100 last year so I was just going to add 400 to it, but instead he said I had to race in the Pro Street class. Min weight of 4500lbs, so over winter I stripped my truck down and redid my whole frame and took some other things off the truck. This year when I weighed it, it was 4650. Now that I added the 4-link its probably 150lbs more. Truck still has power everything including A/C. I also have a air compressor and air tank on the truck for my air powered windows out of a semi truck. There is still a lot of weight I could loose if I wanted to turn it in to a race truck.

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
Thanks for all the compliments guys.
Big thanks to Mike L also for all the help with the transmission.

Depending on how things go at the track and the family I may be going to world finals with the truck.

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Congrats on the new little one!!! They grow up way too fast!
Your work amazes me everytime I see it! Thanks for letting me be part of it, very humbling to say the least.:hug: