DK Engine Parts

DPC

Jan 2, 2012
Adams, TN
I put a set on an 01 about 5 months ago and everything fit as it should. Long term, have no idea.

Bakdawg

Aug 20, 2017
I put a set on an 01 about 5 months ago and everything fit as it should. Long term, have no idea.

How have those DK Engine Parts heads held up now after a few years?

@Silent One did you end up going with some? If so, how have they been?

They have a pretty good deal on their brand new head sets so they're pretty tempting to try.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Larsen, Wisconsin
I've used quite a few sets of Fleece and Industrial injection loaded ready to go heads (they're reman) without an issue and they're both in the same ballpark price wise. If I were a betting man DK probably buys a bare casting from ProMaxx and then loads them.

Bakdawg

Aug 20, 2017
And IF that's the case being from ProMaxx, is that a positive or negative thing??

Good to know on the Fleece/Industrial Injection. I have seen those options through my searching. Just didn't know if it's better to get a brand new set at that price or a reman'd set

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Larsen, Wisconsin
ProMaxx seems to make some decent castings. Their Ford 6.0L heads have been pretty good for us whereas the 2x Cummins heads I've used from them where a total pain in the rear with holes not being tapped correctly, them forgetting some tapped plugs, and their casting having some shift where the intake horn wouldn't fit properly.