Diesel Day Dreams

IBDMAX'IN

Aug 27, 2008
Hey Guys/Gals,

It has recently been brought to my attention that my name and reputation was being used, and my company being dragged through the mud because of it.

murderedout:
"mike did my. Tuning once and now diesel day dreams is doing it!"

lotsofmiles:
"Is 'Diesel Daydreams' the name of a shop or tuner or???"

murderedout:
"Name of a shop his name is wade boyde he is a really good person and my buddy a lot of people no him on here"

lotsofmiles:
"Oh. I don't know him or you or anything but after hearing diesel daydreams is a shop name I'm going to make sure my next phone can get all the smilies cause that needs a big rainbow for the logo"

Well, just to set things straight, I am not associated with Fidel or Relentless Diesel Performance. I was building his motor and had planned on tuning his truck for him. I will not be tuning his truck, or doing business with him in the future. I'm not going into specifics as I can handle my issue's with him personally and more productively off the forum.

Subman:
"I know Wade pretty well, maybe we should ask him about this guy? "

I called you earlier Ken and left you a message, but I hope my thread answered any questions you may have had.

MMLMM:
"Again BEWARE is all I can say. I don't understand what Wade is doing with this guy, hopefully he sees something in Fido I didn't and they can do something for the good."

Thanks for sticking up for me Mike when I couldn't be on here to defend myself. It's hard always trying to see the good in people.

And lotsofmiles is intitled to his own opinion and I respect that, I'll even post the smiley for him since his phone can't do it: :gaybow: All I ask in the future is you know who your talking about before you post about them.

Thanks,
Wade

P.S. It was much easier being humble about the company bashing knowing it was comming from someone driving a van.......... :D :hug:

Last edited:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Oh Snap :D

wade my intention was not to drag you thru anything...I hope I didnt cause any upset for you. Good Luck. I hope whatever happened works out good for you.

IBDMAX'IN

Aug 27, 2008
Oh Snap :D

wade my intention was not to drag you thru anything...I hope I didnt cause any upset for you. Good Luck. I hope whatever happened works out good for you.

It's cool, you weren't the one dragging me into the thread.

And if what they say is true about lesson's being valuable, then this whole situation just made me a whole lot more valuable :thumb:

See, there is always a bright side........

IBDMAX'IN

Aug 27, 2008
Welcome to DD Wade! :hug:

LOL, I've been a member here longer then you JC!! :thumb:

Yeah, I don't get on the forums much anymore. Between working on trucks, taking care of kids and trying to spend a little time with the wifey, the forum time gets a little neglected.

But we definently have to hit up some races this year, me and a buddy PC started a diesel racing club for the Bandimere club clash for anyone that wants to race with us. Starts this Friday and continues throughout the year. Should be a blast once you get your motor finished, you should come out with us and race.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Hey Wade, haven't heard from you for a while. How's the truck running? I just got mine back together for the second time. Put some LB7 pistons in it this time around like you were trying to talk me into at that dyno in Boise a couple of years ago. Don't be a stranger :thumb:

Texasmax

Sep 20, 2007
DFW-Texas
Beware of Diesel Daydreams!!!:hug: He builds super fast/high HP trucks and is a really, really nice guy!:thumb:

Dix

IBDMAX'IN

Aug 27, 2008
Yeah I see that. :D

You mentioned this to me at Hooters a while back. I would be interested. How many drivers can be on a team?

From what I understand, the more the better. The points have to do with how many rounds each of our team members go. So the more rounds, then the better our chances at earning points is.

Beware of Diesel Daydreams!!!:hug: He builds super fast/high HP trucks and is a really, really nice guy!:thumb:

Dix

Hey Chad!! what the heck have you been up too?! I haven't heard from you in a while, can't say it's all your fault because I have an issue with making outbound phone calls lately, it's called a lack of free time!! We definently have to get together this year for a race like we planned on last year.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah

Dix

Wade ............. few ................... what a dick :rofl: JK Wade its good to see you on here , but you should have went into politics instead of Diesel Performance , your a silver tongued devil , always "coture" (sp?) which isnt a bad thing .

Last edited:

IBDMAX'IN

Aug 27, 2008
Hey Wade, haven't heard from you for a while. How's the truck running? I just got mine back together for the second time. Put some LB7 pistons in it this time around like you were trying to talk me into at that dyno in Boise a couple of years ago. Don't be a stranger :thumb:

Yeah, I kinda dropped off the planet lately. Truck is running good, I still have a couple small issue's to get her back up in tip top shape, but just like my personal life, she's been neglected for working on trucks :D

All is good though, I'm so busy right now I can't think straight. But I suppose thats a good thing in this economy.

But I'll definently try to make more of an appearence on here this year. Don't wanna keep missing out on the good stuff.

IBDMAX'IN

Aug 27, 2008
Wade ............. few ................... what a dick :rofl: JK Wade its good to see you on here , but you should have went into politics instead of Diesel Performance , your a silver tongued devil , always "coture" (sp?) which isnt a bad thing .

Sorry buddy, I just posted it in here because this is where I found the other thread. I'll be sure to call for your approval next time.......... :sarcasm:

I have to admit, Pat and Kathy really went the extra mile with the smiley's on here. You almost don't need to type anything anymore, you could just use smiley's!! Oh how things change when you've been gone for so long........

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Sorry buddy, I just posted it in here because this is where I found the other thread. I'll be sure to call for your approval next time.......... :sarcasm:

I have to admit, Pat and Kathy really went the extra mile with the smiley's on here. You almost don't need to type anything anymore, you could just use smiley's!! Oh how things change when you've been gone for so long........

You must have forgot about about me poking fun of you on the phone last night for always being politicly correct, it was kinda a inside joke :angel: next time i will just call you "Mr I dont know " :rofl:

Thats great to hear your staying really busy wade , you going to make it up here for Weekend On The Edge this year ?

IBDMAX'IN

Aug 27, 2008
You must have forgot about about me poking fun of you on the phone last night for always being politicly correct, it was kinda a inside joke :angel: next time i will just call you "Mr I dont know " :rofl:

Thats great to hear your staying really busy wade , you going to make it up here for Weekend On The Edge this year ?

Oh, I was pickin up what you were putting down!! I was just :poke: you right back. Although, being a smartass online isn't like riding a bike. I'm sure I've lost some of my skill and talent the last couple years.

"Mr I don't know" now that's a good one! :secret:

I might be able to make it over to your neck of the woods :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer

Kelli73085

Aug 24, 2009
Isn't this what you were doing down here yesterday???? :mikelsheep: They really do have a ton of smilies here... :drama: this one fits appropriately for this thread... or maybe this one :wup:

Last edited:

IBDMAX'IN

Aug 27, 2008
Isn't this what you were doing down here yesterday???? :mikelsheep: They really do have a ton of smilies here... :drama: this one fits appropriately for this thread... or maybe this one :wup:

I'm flattered I earned your first post here Kelster!! :hug:

PhilsLB7

Way Better Than Facebook
Jun 29, 2009
Tennessee
Not to change the subject but I would like to see some pics of Blue Angel if you don't mind Wade. Looks like a nice truck!