Diesel Day Dreams

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Newly's girl...

Your not naive enough to think Newly doesn't use her account to post here?

Re-read the tone of "her" posts yesterday and compare them to today...

And Mike, you can laugh at me all you want... I had a good laugh at your expensive when your vendor status "crashed in flames" at DF...

:thumb:

Lol you are still wrong....now you are just sounding like a dumb shit based on your posts.

And my vendor status didnt "crash". Maybe if you actually knew anything you speak of you would have a clue.... :thumb:

EDIT: why dont you worry about your stuff and not me or Newly, I already know you are hard up for the guy but seriously, every post you make (yes re read 50% of them) seem to have to do with newly....

Last edited:

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
Lol you are still wrong....now you are just sounding like a dumb shit based on your posts.

And my vendor status didnt "crash". Maybe if you actually knew anything you speak of you would have a clue.... :thumb:

EDIT: why dont you worry about your stuff and not me or Newly, I already know you are hard up for the guy but seriously, every post you make (yes re read 50% of them) seem to have to do with newly....

Here's a thought Mike...Why don't you lose the nasty attitude and worry about yourself...Take your own advice:thumb:

I know you're not a hypocrite...

BoiseRob

Oct 12, 2007

Why don't you enlighten us as to why your Vendor Status lasted, what was it, 3 months???

:confused:

Kelli73085

Aug 24, 2009
She works at ATS right?

Yes I work at ATS... I really like Newly's truck and I think that he's doing great things for the diesel world... However, BoiseRob I am not Newly's girl. I'm not anyones girl... I have my own opinions on just about anything... I was just saying hi to Wade... I love Wade... This thread is about him... Not me... Or Mike... He just know's Newly... And knows that Newly ISN'T LOGGING IN UNDER MY NAME TO GIVE WADE A RATION!!!!!!

Last edited:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
When you call ATS and Kelli answers the phone, she sounds like she just set down on a whoopie cushion, if she didn't I'd think I dialed the wrong number. Kelli is that really your truck, tell me that's photo shopped and you really didn't do that to a dmax? :D

IBDMAX'IN

Aug 27, 2008
When you call ATS and Kelli answers the phone, she sounds like she just set down on a whoopie cushion, if she didn't I'd think I dialed the wrong number. Kelli is that really your truck, tell me that's photo shopped and you really didn't do that to a dmax? :D

Oh no, that's Kelli's truck alright Ken! Not even photo shop could make that happen. I'm pretty sure it's ATS's master painters work, Dave. He truely has some incredible talent for design!! :mike:

Anyway, Boise Rob, Kelli is a good friend of mine and I have no doubt it was her giving me some good ole harrassment. I wouldn't expect anything less from the best :thumb: Trust me, she put up with plenty of my crap for a loooooong time! :poop: I really do miss my daily "I hate you guys!" comment from her.

Ahhhhh, the good old days....... :hug:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Here's a thought Mike...Why don't you lose the nasty attitude and worry about yourself...Take your own advice:thumb:

I know you're not a hypocrite...

How about the fact that all I started and said was he was wrong then he continued to attack me about something he has no clue about. I know you can see he's fishing for drama like always. I'm pretty sure you actually smart enough to see that. But whatever you guys have way too much of your life's invested in the web.

turtlesdove3

May 27, 2010
LOL, I've been a member here longer then you JC!! :thumb:

Yeah, I don't get on the forums much anymore. Between working on trucks, taking care of kids and trying to spend a little time with the wifey, the forum time gets a little neglected.

But we definently have to hit up some races this year, me and a buddy PC started a diesel racing club for the Bandimere club clash for anyone that wants to race with us. Starts this Friday and continues throughout the year. Should be a blast once you get your motor finished, you should come out with us and race.

It looks like you're well known to the locals. What's the status of the racing club?

Mega Alan

Jun 12, 2010
Finally figured out forums!

I feel old, Wade. Just figured out how to use these forums and use avitars and stuff. Didn't see a more recent post of yours to reply to but here I am! Dodge and all on the D-Max forum:grd::hug: