"Diesel bros"

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Y'all ruined t for me!!! I recorded and was gonna watch today!!! I like the one show with fired up garage I thought they did good!! Can't remember the name....

08 ccsb lt stock for now
Fast N Loud is a good show IMHO. They show quite a bit about their builds and some of the work that goes into it. I also liked the overhaulin show it was in depth and gave useful information.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Evansdmax

Nov 29, 2015
Yeah I really like fasts and loud.... Not the biggest Richard fan but Arron is the man I like his style most of the time!!

08 ccsb lt stock for now

Evansdmax

Nov 29, 2015
Not fired up garage I was wrong!!! I'm trying to find it.... They show a decent amount. Of actual work hopefully it will come to me.... It was mostly about them building rat rods and stuff with built 12v's in it

08 ccsb lt stock for now

Moneywellspent

Dec 27, 2013
Idaho
I remember growing up as a kid spike tv used to have good shows with David Stacey and that one girl from wyo tech that came out on extreme 4x4. Power block i think it was that came on every Sunday. whatever happened to shows like that?

NRA223

May 20, 2015
I remember growing up as a kid spike tv used to have good shows with David Stacey and that one girl from wyo tech that came out on extreme 4x4. Power block i think it was that came on every Sunday. whatever happened to shows like that?

I loved power block. Now it's all scripted bs to appeal to people who don't know any better.

Briggs0130

Dec 7, 2010
David Stacey has a show called gears on velocity I think. It's close to what his old show was. Jessi Combs was on a show called All Girls Garage on Velocity as well.

Mar 28, 2015
Blue Springs, MO
I was hoping the show would be more like "The Power Nation" on Spike TV. I kind of suspected it was going to be like that "Fast N Loud" but its actually worse somehow.

On the 12V swap thing...... They spent like 5 minutes of the show talking about how clean that motor was and how they haven't seen one taken care of that well....... to pull it out and put in a 12V?

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Gears is by far the most "tech only" show. And the host actually knows what the **** he's doing. No other show comes close imo.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
I miss the show American Hot rod. People on that show actually had talent and quality work. All these new shows are a joke. Even gas monkey.

fastpunker

adrenaline junkie
Feb 7, 2012
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I loved power block. Now it's all scripted bs to appeal to people who don't know any better.

I fully agree! All the shows nowadays have to appeal to the dumb and illiterate. Society is just getting dumber and dumber because of the illiteracy of shows like "Diesel Bros", the stupid people are breeding lol. Movies like Wall-E and Idiocracy are slowly becoming reality's.

As true diesel enthusiast we should do all we can to improve our image in the general public eye. Shows like "Diesel Bros" don't help this image. We should do all that we can to get shows like this off the air... I would suggest going to this site and telling them your thoughts, make your voice known!! https://corporate.discovery.com/contact/viewer-relations/

cstephens93

Oct 13, 2014
Tallahassee, FL
What a stupid show. Just watched the preview.

It's a shame that a majority of diesel owners (think kids and black smoke enthusiast) will like this show

weazel

Oct 5, 2011
Mason, TX
I recorded it on my DVR to see what it was about. You guys make me want to delete it before even watching it now

At least with DVR, you can fast forward or stop and delete it lol. Sitting through the whole show and anticipating a little improvement kinda sucked lol

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
Why couldn't they do this show on a legit diesel performance shop that actually has helped this industry get to where it is today?

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Why couldn't they do this show on a legit diesel performance shop that actually has helped this industry get to where it is today?

Because doing things RIGHT is boring.

Frankly, I like boring. I hate doing things twice.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I fully agree! All the shows nowadays have to appeal to the dumb and illiterate. Society is just getting dumber and dumber because of the illiteracy of shows like "Diesel Bros", the stupid people are breeding lol. Movies like Wall-E and Idiocracy are slowly becoming reality's.

As true diesel enthusiast we should do all we can to improve our image in the general public eye. Shows like "Diesel Bros" don't help this image. We should do all that we can to get shows like this off the air... I would suggest going to this site and telling them your thoughts, make your voice known!! https://corporate.discovery.com/contact/viewer-relations/

Makes an engineer mad, doesnt it?? Thank you for the link.

Last edited: