"Diesel bros"

cafryer

May 5, 2011
Utah
I welcome all you "truck builders" to challenge my truck to any competition you can think of oh wait it's already in the ultimate callout challenge going up against the best lmao my trucks been in the 9s way before most of you guys even had efi. Good talk fellas

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
The us duramax has been done since March and guess what it STILL has a duramax in it.

Never said it didn't. I said all the pictures They showed on the plans was not a duramax. Maybe watch the episode and let us know what you think.

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
Jeez. What's with the hostility everyone? Chavis has always been an awesome member of the community with plenty of knowledge and experience to share and although them saying he is known "world wide" is a stretch, he is always bringing good info to our community. Just because you don't like the show doesn't mean you have to treat people like a giant Richard Cranium.

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Jeez. What's with the hostility everyone? Chavis has always been an awesome member of the community with plenty of knowledge and experience to share and although them saying he is known "world wide" is a stretch, he is always bringing good info to our community. Just because you don't like the show doesn't mean you have to treat people like a giant Richard Cranium.

Sounds like he's being hostile.

We said the show blew azz, and he comes on here spouting how bad azz he is. I don't care if Guy @ Socal got a show, if all it showed was him screwing around the shop, hacking trucks up, and general nonsense I'm sure we'd still say the show sucked.

The show either needs to improve, or will be the laughing stock of the diesel community (the real one, not flat biller nut swingers)

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
I just felt like he was defending how he makes his living and filling in the facts. Do you think the editors have any idea what they are talking about when it comes to the diesel knowledge we all share? I know I must sound like a Nutswinger right now, but I don't care because I was taught to treat others how I would want to be treated.

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
Sounds like he's being hostile.

We said the show blew azz, and he comes on here spouting how bad azz he is. I don't care if Guy @ Socal got a show, if all it showed was him screwing around the shop, hacking trucks up, and general nonsense I'm sure we'd still say the show sucked.

The show either needs to improve, or will be the laughing stock of the diesel community (the real one, not flat biller nut swingers)

It sounds like your being hostile. Perhaps when you own a tv show then you can run it how you wish. You should also understand that the "real" diesel community is tiny compared to the thousands of viewers. Your being critical of how the guy makes a living, when in the end it's probably out of his hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
It sounds like your being hostile. Perhaps when you own a tv show then you can run it how you wish. You should also understand that the "real" diesel community is tiny compared to the thousands of viewers. Your being critical of how the guy makes a living, when in the end it's probably out of his hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your opinion.

I never said anything negative about Chavis as a person, or his ability to work. However, the show portrays a very different image on the whole group.

Moneywellspent

Dec 27, 2013
Idaho
By the way obamas trying to pass more gun laws with his "executive orders", I think you all should stop acting like white girls and their Kardashian talk and call your senators

Obamas not taken my guns

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
By the way obamas trying to pass more gun laws with his "executive orders", I think you all should stop acting like white girls and their Kardashian talk and call your senators ����

Obamas not taken my guns ����

My senators had a rebuttal before he even finished talking. I love Idaho. We have some cool gun laws in Idaho. 18 3315a and 3315b in particular.

https://legislature.idaho.gov/idstat/Title18/T18CH33.htm

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Thank you for your opinion.

I never said anything negative about Chavis as a person, or his ability to work. However, the show portrays a very different image on the whole group.

Exactly how I felt reading his posts. Instead of hearing the comments and working on it, he gets all pissy and plays the "look at me im better than you" card.
Classic.

Remember it's the little guys that make company's big!

the "my trucks speak for themselves" comment was kinda odd, not sure what that proves.

Spouting off about how much money it makes him is a sad way to respond.

Moneywellspent

Dec 27, 2013
Idaho
I honestly would hate living anywhere else.

Easy for you to say. Lol Rupert sucks, when I move back in thinking twin falls or Pocatello maybe. After the navy i wanna try to go to school in San Diego, if not isu has a really good machinest program from what I hear.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Exactly how I felt reading his posts. Instead of hearing the comments and working on it, he gets all pissy and plays the "look at me im better than you" card.
Classic.

Remember it's the little guys that make company's big!

the "my trucks speak for themselves" comment was kinda odd, not sure what that proves.

Spouting off about how much money it makes him is a sad way to respond.

Yep. My chit don't stink attitude.

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
Easy for you to say. Lol Rupert sucks, when I move back in thinking twin falls or Pocatello maybe. After the navy i wanna try to go to school in San Diego, if not isu has a really good machinest program from what I hear.

I farm hay and malt barley Blackfoot. It's nice because it's still a small town, but I can drive 20 minutes in either direction and get what I need in poky or I.F.

Moneywellspent

Dec 27, 2013
Idaho
I farm hay and malt barley Blackfoot. It's nice because it's still a small town, but I can drive 20 minutes in either direction and get what I need in poky or I.F.

See that's a good spot to be in. My brother in law is a physician in Idaho falls. He drives a Cummins but we don't need to talk about that here :roflmao:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
This thread took about 5 left turns and I'm fn lost now.
No idea who chavis is, Obama is a dumbass, the world is getting dumber, Stacey David has a slick mullet and diesel bros sux balls is the jist of the thread right?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk