Did you all know this?

dixedrln10

?U make me smile?
Nov 6, 2010
Texarkana, Tx
Jeromy's mom says that he's doin good today. He was resting when I talked to her and she was waiting to talk to his case manager about getting him placement in a long term care center. We are really hoping for placement close to home so that we can all go see him more.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

dixedrln10

?U make me smile?
Nov 6, 2010
Texarkana, Tx
Jeromy's mom text me a little while ago to tell me that they r moving Jeromy to a nursing home in our town. He'll be moved Monday. Yay!!!! Can't wait to have him closer to all of us so that we can all spend more time with him.
:nana:

dixedrln10

?U make me smile?
Nov 6, 2010
Texarkana, Tx
Went to see Jeromy today and it was the most amazing thing! We were talkin to him about his kids and he opened both eyes and tried so very hard to look at the pics of them on the wall. I pulled one of them down and brought it closer to him so that he could see it and he just stared at it. I was so excited that I cried. God is amazing!!! Keep praying for him please, he still needs them.
:D

05lly2500hd

(903)293-6026
Feb 16, 2008
Texarkana, TX
Jeromy

Wow. I'm sorry to hear this. Jeromy lost his little brother to an accident a few years ago, and with all the stuff going on with his ex and his kids, I can't imagine facing this. I hope he hangs in there. Jeesh.
C'mon Jeromy, we're pulling for you.

Thanks Ted, this is Rene, his Mom, he is still hanging in there and is progressing...its just very slowly. He is opening his eyes and moving his arms, legs and feet. We have faith and believe he will make a full recovery. Thanks and God bless!!!!