DHRA Dead?

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
I was talking with some people last week and that rumor was floating around. Thanks for the link confirming Caleb.

I was wondering if they were going to kill it and bring it back under another name though with the same people running it.

On edit: I saw you lurking on that other site Caleb. Beat you to it.:D

Ed

Last edited:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
DieselSport Promotions is the first name the DHRA had, IIRC.

While I had lots of problems with the DHRA (as did many others), fewer events is bad for all racers.

Samdweezel05

Jul 21, 2008
A couple of months ago I was there and saw no new posts for about 3 weeks. Doesn't make any sense to post there if you know there will be no reply.

06RedLBZ

Its Shark Week!!
Jun 6, 2008
I personally would love to see the event back at Muncie. Alot of good times and memories there.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Exactly....but I called it early last season. Eric just made too many enemies.

The orange crush fiasco cut their throat. #2 is a loser and is not supposed to race for the championship. Dave Dunbar gave me the whole story last year.
totaly discusting. Orange crush owners are cry babys and got Mcbird to get them back in. And you thought monica Lewinsky was bad.:rofl: There was more than a stain on a blue dress; there was a soaked pair of coverall's.:baby:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
The orange crush fiasco cut their throat. #2 is a loser and is not supposed to race for the championship. Dave Dunbar gave me the whole story last year.
totaly discusting. Orange crush owners are cry babys and got Mcbird to get them back in. And you thought monica Lewinsky was bad.:rofl: There was more than a stain on a blue dress; there was a soaked pair of coverall's.:baby:

You can see Eric's disappointment in this video right here. This was the race to make him change the rules.

Prostreet Finals Colorado
http://mcratracing.com/k/mcratvsorangecrush.wmv

Edit and make you change another conv. :(