DHRA Dead?

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Wonder whos going to pick up the dates left empty now?:confused:

thats my worrie i want plenty of events to attend i didnt care for the dhra event we had last year but it was a great time just not very organized but i want every chance to compete i can get next year .

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
NADM or NHRDA will be the big names & maybe some will be independently run by locals. NHRDAs schedule comes out Thursday supposedly. Theres also DDRA

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
You can see Eric's disappointment in this video right here. This was the race to make him change the rules.

Prostreet Finals Colorado
http://mcratracing.com/k/mcratvsorangecrush.wmv

Edit and make you change another conv. :(

I guess I didn't hear exactly what happened. In the video, Casper clearly wins so what did Orange Crush do or excuse they used to get back in the race? Was the video of the final or semifinal? Sorry I never heard any of this story.:confused:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I guess I didn't hear exactly what happened. In the video, Casper clearly wins so what did Orange Crush do or excuse they used to get back in the race? Was the video of the final or semifinal? Sorry I never heard any of this story.:confused:

It was the finals in CO.

Orange Crush trys to burn Casper Conv. down on the line.
Orange Crush redlights looses at the line Eric shows disappointment.
Casper wins anyhow

Opps I guess what you really want to know it is.

By Pat winning that race, it gives Pat the win in the West. So he was suspose to race Stuckey in Texas for the over all championship for Pro Street. Eric couldn't have that, so he changed the rules for both 1st and 2nd place to race in Texas for the Championship.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
It was the finals in CO.

Orange Crush trys to burn Casper Conv. down on the line.
Orange Crush redlights looses at the line Eric shows disappointment.
Casper wins anyhow

Opps I guess what you really want to know it is.

By Pat winning that race, it gives Pat the win in the West. So he was suspose to race Stuckey in Texas for the over all championship for Pro Street. Eric couldn't have that, so he changed the rules for both 1st and 2nd place to race in Texas for the Championship.

Gotya, thanks.