LML Delete kit

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
Ahhh gotcha, plus it looks like your at elevation too. Mine really gets 21.7 the vast majority of the time at 65. That's an average to my fathers house 155 miles each way, and I hand calculated it twice bc I didn't believe it. My truck does have over 50k on it and is broken in nicely...:rofl:

LOL... what I want to know is how can you possibly drive 65mph for 155 miles....god I would go insane. It might be a California thing, but we sometimes are doing 65 in rush hour traffic , when it moves. When the road is open people will generally be up closer to 75-80.... and on the way to the lake or Vegas setting cruise at 80 is normal.... That said, 17-19 mostly at 80mph, depends on hills and wind

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I'm sure your a cool guy, but your still here try to convince us you get 28mpg. When most of us have been driving Dmaxs for at least 10 years and know what they get.

I'm to cheap for duct tape I like used bubble gum. Not that I buy gum though. You can find perfectly good bubble gum stuck under most tables. However if my supply runs low I have been known to scrape it up off the ground too. Your teeth work best for that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Mwaterman1

Oct 30, 2014
pittsfield maine
So you're a classy redneck got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, I'm poor and my work truck has an abundance of it.

On a side note, my truck gets 17-18, sometimes 19 on the highway, I have never believed what the dic tells me in my duramax, I believe my ford when it tells me 13.1, but my duramax tells me 23, basic math, you learned it once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk