DD/puller turbo

THEREDDEVIL

A Bad seed
Jul 28, 2010
Godfrey, il
I'm leaning towards a 66mm like Wes was mentioning. Maybe I should build my motor first though, I keep seeing more and more stories about guys losing pistons. :confused:

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Before I found out what was wrong with my turbo I had called Trent to ask about the precision turbo. By the way he described it to me , that turbo is one bad mofo. With the wastgate it allowed forfast spoiling and it towed great too. I had agreed to get the ball bearing version but after I found out what was wrong with my turbo, I postponed that upgrade:( since I'm not twin fan, that is the turbo I'm getting for sure!!
Those turbos do have a nice pricetag too

Sep 10, 2008
Morehead City, North Carolina
How do u like your 45's?

They are great. You can't tell you have "bigger injectors" other than the increased power. Depending on how good your tuning is...most of what you hear is a bunch of hype. I've seen trucks with 100% over injectors, stock turbo and lvl 3 cp3 Dustin tunes and drives like a stock truck no smoke whatsoever.

Obviously it's not only good tuning.....where you buy your injectors is extremely important IMO

Exergy Engineering all day

02dirtymax

Jul 3, 2009
Ohio
I like my Silver Bullet. It drives well, spools well, pulls pretty good, and tows good. The twin cp3's helped some, but the 60% overs made it pretty nasty. I can't believe how quick it spools now with the bigger sticks.

JakeBrakeIH

Dec 24, 2010
Yaphank, NY
Sorry for my ignorance but what size exhaust A/R do most of these turbos you guys are talking about have? I would like to pick out a turbo and base my injectors to my charger, but I guess I need to start somewhere with research and what would work best...