Danville Performance 72MM VVT

smkndmax05

"Smoked Out"
Feb 17, 2011
Indiana
How on earth do you keep the underneath so clean? You must have just painted it before the Diesel World shoot! It looks very good!

What happened with your 68mm?

Lol. Actually no!!! My truck always looks like that!!! Thank you. I take pride in a clean truck!!! Nothing happened to my 68. Danville took it back as a core!!

Schwinn68

little gearhead
Jan 9, 2008
Minooka IL
playa's gonna play and hatters gonna hate.

Keep up the good work guys! Mark builds some great turbos and his support is top notch. He uses his in house dyno as the tuning tool it should be.

jimdmax

Feb 18, 2007
Garden Prairie IL.
Who would want to post anything on here anymore all your going to get is a couple of shit starters post on your thread. What as got in to this site i want tech not B.S.

jneal

Feb 12, 2008
Bloomington, Indiana
Who would want to post anything on here anymore all your going to get is a couple of shit starters post on your thread. What as got in to this site i want tech not B.S.

I've noticed the same thing here lately. If you're not in their "click", you and whatever you are doing is stupid. And they'll make damn sure to let you know about. They are quick to judge and tell you the proper way to do it, but the funny thing is, is most of them lack the ability to work on there their own shit to begin with. Let alone tell someone else how to do it.