Custom Auto's Latest and Greatest!!!

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
OK this thread is all about a truck build not somebody's personal issues. If you want to talk about it take it to PM's. As much as I am not a Dmitri fan this kind of stuff has no place on this board. Regardless of what anybody thinks of this guy it is not right to speculate here.

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
Back to the engine. Any specs on whats done internally? Who's heads? Pistons? cam selection? Internal balance?

Shiloh might know. Can mods delete all the Dimitri drama or do we need to close this thread and start a new one?

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Last edited:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Back to the engine. Any specs on whats done internally? Who's heads? Pistons? cam selection? Internal balance?

Crank looks keyed so unless they reused a keyed crank or had a change of plans I would bet on it being externally balanced.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
It was said the motor / Engine was going into a pick up what transmission or it hasn't been decided yet? Curious as to the set up

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
not out the back like paytons is it :rofl:

Shiloh named that truck the oreo cus it's black and white, they payton lifted it so now he calls it double stuff. lol It pisses payton off.

I'll have more details and pictures as the truck progresses. :)

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
PCS controlled E Valve body is what they have at their disposal. It'll prolly come back here to suncoast for some updates but nothing has been mentioned about a Manual V/B as of yet

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
They must all suck then if you had an issue. :rolleyes: A PCS could easily be more consistent than manually shifting.

Whatever you say cheech all I know Is that there are issues with the PCS controller that are not said in public. Suncoast tried everything to get it to work but it was decided to go to a manual valvebody it was on a 1250hp/2500 ft lbs truck

Last edited:

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
Maybe this specific decision was made because of a time frame? I don't know.. However, I do know that we have numerous shop trucks with the PCS system and have sold countless numbers of the E valve bodies/wiring harnesses and TCM's with no issues what so ever. Theres always going to be the exceptions….