Custom Auto's Latest and Greatest!!!

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
I think it will fit.
I also believe they were posting pictures of the big hoss manifolds before that dyno contest even came about.

I'm with red, where is all the stages of spray?
Or atleast I expected to see a fancy spray bar somewhere

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
The turbo setup looks a little odd. I'm not sure what they're going to do with all the compressor outlets, but depending on what they do, it should flow a lot of air.

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
The turbo setup looks a little odd. I'm not sure what they're going to do with all the compressor outlets, but depending on what they do, it should flow a lot of air.

looks like it might be a interstage cooling? Sending the air over to the drivers side to be cooled then back over to the secondaries?

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
:roflmao: lmao. I think its so funny how something that custom auto is building gets turned into all this. This build has nothing to do with Dmitri. This truck has been in the making for a few years and has been fabricated to fit in a sc/sb. As for the 18 stages of nitrous it might just end up "drug" free. Custom autos dually was just the beginning of this saga.:thumb:

Glad to see you join us :D got any pics of the sc/sb truck??? Was it the black one that was a long box?

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Do you think it would maybe run from the atmospheric charger into an air to air then into the 2 secondaries?? Then the secondary chargers would feed an air to water? Thats how the piping lays out in my head but idk if that makes sense haha

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
It has nothing to do with Dmitri/Shane. This is to go in a full sized pickup that is going to haul balls.

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
any insight on how the plumbing will come together?

...all the plumbing will lead into the intake...hopefully... there are just so many turbo's to keep track of! lol.

Stay tuned. I'll post up progress as it happens.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
each of the high pressure chargers will be feeding a cylinder head after the charge is cooled. The single primary looks like it will go into a cooler then split and feed each of the high pressure chargers. Pretty sweet setup. i reeeaaallllllly want to now what size those high pressure chargers are

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
well thank you for that captain obvious :roflmao: :D :hug:

:D No problem! I don't know to be honest. James (the owner) sent me the pics and told me a little info and I posted everything up for him... Maybe the plumbing is super secret! I'll make a trip here in the next few days and get some more pics and details. :) Either way, it's a beautiful motor, and I will def be watching when this thing flies down the track! CADP's work is impressive.

lb7greenmax

copied never duplicated
Nov 26, 2012
?
Ya dieselmafia it was the sc/lb at the shop. Shes now been converted to a s/b and as for the color all i know is its not gonna be black anymore. Parts of it are already at the body shop getting primed.

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
i saw this last month when i was in Idaho. Looks nasty, ole Dutton sure does a nice job. I'm curious to see how this plays out in James truck. Personally i don't think fitment will be an issue, cant wait to see how it pans out:thumb: