LLY: Corries first two hooks for 2011

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Doin goos so far with the new set up, still looking for some traction, the ol g80 finially gave last night in the pull off though! Truck is still Air to air and still gets street drivin.....Corrie wont let me go full time puller with it!!

Heres the first two vids from fpp mercer 5th place and greensburg 4th place
[YOUTUBE]RyPGtTgvxKc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]1I_43BPg8nY[/YOUTUBE]
Thanx

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Good work buddy!

That truck is a beast and the driver isn't too shabby either. :)
I wanted to make it down last night. I was beat from the drive home and the long day in the sun. I'll be at the next one for sure. Just holler if ya need any help this week!

Last edited:

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Congrats buddy. I was hoping to be back in town this weekend to come watch you guys pull, but a shitty week of work sidetracked my plans. Glad to see the hard work paying off.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Sounds awesome once lit!! Congrats!

That tuning sounds like it has some heavy timing rattle like a mofo until that charger lights??? Was I hearing that right?

How much boost/heat will it build at the line before pushing through the brakes? Sounds like it's not lighting right outta the hole. Maybe leaving boosted doesn't work on the types of tracks/sleds y'all have?

dearthr

Mobile Chernobyl
Apr 12, 2010
Where did she end up? Full Pull hasn't posted results yet...
You pulling in Beloit next weekend?

dearthr

Mobile Chernobyl
Apr 12, 2010
Just saw results...Congrats! It looks like some top finishes fell back a few places...what happened? Look forward to pullin with you this weekend!

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Just saw results...Congrats! It looks like some top finishes fell back a few places...what happened? Look forward to pullin with you this weekend!

Track was a hookin mofo, lotsa guys found some weak links, wasa good test of hp, we are still lookin for traction/ground speed!

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
THey changed gears in the sled, soimetimes they add weight, some times they change gears, all depends ont he setup and the track and the sled!