LLY: Corries first two hooks for 2011

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Finished up 3rd in ohio friday and 2nd in pa sat! heres both vids first one is first hook in ohio and second vis is from the pull off in pa sat! Thanx
[YOUTUBE]lZzdyV4H37A[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]B-60x_4nT6U[/YOUTUBE]

dearthr

Mobile Chernobyl
Apr 12, 2010
How are we suppose to keep up if she's pulling that strong...? Looks like you moved up a couple more spots from last weekend! Are you pulling anywhere this coming weekend? The only thing I saw was a no hanging weight pull up north...

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Nice man! um by chance did i see ur old reg cab at Griffith auto sales?

Thanx, YEah, sold it off, was time for sumtin new, more usefull!!

How are we suppose to keep up if she's pulling that strong...? Looks like you moved up a couple more spots from last weekend! Are you pulling anywhere this coming weekend? The only thing I saw was a no hanging weight pull up north...

Have to get out and pull, get it tuned in, im stil tuning the whole setup in, one thing at atime!! Movin up slowly but in this competiotion, its anyones game pull to pull. smithton thiscoming weekend i belevie, not sure if we'll go or not!

timlb703

Aug 20, 2007
Very impressed on how well she drives it! I fear each and every time my wife backs out of a empty 2 car garage.

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
I had no camera this weekend, but as always Pat got some awesome Vids, Thanx TrailerPro!!! 2nd place for us here!! Finished 3rd today, no vids yet though!!!
[YOUTUBE]qEcby90vzjo[/YOUTUBE]

Schwinn68

little gearhead
Jan 9, 2008
Minooka IL
nice vid! why was the track held so short? It'd be nice if the sled operators would let the trucks run out to at least 300-310. At our last pull, the operator held the trucks to 260-270'

trailerpro

Aug 6, 2006
Salem, Ohio
Video from butler won't be up til Monday night. Took the family to niagara falls for the weekend. Nice job corrie! She has a commanding points lead now.

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Video from butler won't be up til Monday night. Took the family to niagara falls for the weekend. Nice job corrie! She has a commanding points lead now.

Thanx Pat, Hope ya have a nice weekend! We really appriciate all the vids and the time you put into them!! THanx~ Caleb & Corrie

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
nice vid! why was the track held so short? It'd be nice if the sled operators would let the trucks run out to at least 300-310. At our last pull, the operator held the trucks to 260-270'

It was kinda nice not haviong a pull off for once, I think every pull this year so far has had a pull off!!

Schwinn68

little gearhead
Jan 9, 2008
Minooka IL
It was kinda nice not haviong a pull off for once, I think every pull this year so far has had a pull off!!

I forget that in other parts of the country you get to do a pull off. we are always on a floating finish so farthest pull wins. I see your point though. A lot easier on the truck

BIGBLOCKBILL

Wanna be sled puller.
Sep 3, 2006
WV
Great job guys, looks like you have a commanding points lead, Soap on a rope is in a very distant 2nd. Congrats and keep it up.:D