Considering buying a RCLB

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
get the rc even if it has problems for that price u cant beat it when i bought my rc i thought i would have all kinda problems injectors ect

it had 190k when i bought it now has 207k when i bought it the carrier bering was trashed so i did all new ujoints and carrier bearing and the other day i put thermostats and a belt tentioner and that had been it for parts

now for performance i have a ppe standard profab mouthpiece s & b intake profab down pipe stock exhaust straightpiped and caltracts and thats it and that set up will eat gt mustangs

now i havent touched the transmission and have limped it more times that i care to count but she keeps on takeing abuse so i keep giveing it to her lol

i wouldnt sweat the 2wd drive i thought when i bought mine i would hate it but i only had one time heading to work when it snowed and i had to take it real slow but she made it just fine now if snow is a consern u could buy a old cheap 4x4 to run in the snow

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Hell isn't making a diesel fast ass backwards? Might as well go full retard and bring your 4 closest friends along for the ride!