Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Going in today? Looks like it should be ready by now or tomorrow

Not yet. Ive been waitin on my settlement check so i can get injectors. Came in friday so tomorrow im callin guy to get new ones on their way :D. Once they come in the motor will be finished this week and im off to vegas for my youngest brothers 21s bday. Motor goes in the weekend after. Maybe sooner if i get a whim up my ass

James works slow

:rolleyes: whos the one procrastinating on actually doin their injectors again? Lol

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Injectors ordered and front/rear main seals ordered. its really starting to hit home that in two weeks ill have a running engine back in my rig :happy2::happy2:. i cant thank those who have helped me so far enough. there are some very awesome people on this site and its been an absolute pleasure to have been able to work with you and to even generate a better friendship :D. Thank you Guy, Trent, Brian, Steve, Ruben, Travis, Dan, both Levi's, and a big special thanks to Mike L :hug:. if i forgot anyone, please dont be offended, just make it known next time we talk and ill buy you a beer or soda (which ever you prefer) :D

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Ok, injectors are here, front and rear main seals jsut came in, joshes tools showed up yesterday night and i pick up an engine lift tonight to finish up the motor (have to get the motor off the stand to put the mid plate on). Motor goes back in the truck starting friday night!!!

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Ok, injectors are here, front and rear main seals jsut came in, joshes tools showed up yesterday night and i pick up an engine lift tonight to finish up the motor (have to get the motor off the stand to put the mid plate on). Motor goes back in the truck starting friday night!!!

Nice ! ..... keep at it :thumb:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Thanks Johnny, nice avatar btw :D

45% overs. should be enough to overspeed my twins :D

lol gotta make sure no screwdrivers sneak down in there ;)

Nice. From the look of your guys' avatars I don't think you need to worry about screwdrivers sneaking into places as much as gerbils..

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
lol as long as the neens aint around for them suckers to come crawlin out of his "exit only" area, i think im safe