Casper has been sold.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Just an FYI we sold Casper today to Nate McCluskey. He will put him to good use. Nick promised to race him. He doesn't deserve to sit any longer. He has been parked for they last plus or minus 7 years. We are putting one kid though college and another one next year.

Plus I most likely will be having back surgery in the near future. We just didn't want to see him parked any longer.

Bones775

Nov 10, 2012
Reno, Nevada
Just an FYI we sold Casper today to Nate McCluskey. He will put him to good use. Nick promised to race him. He doesn't deserve to sit any longer. He has been parked for they last plus or minus 7 years. We are putting one kid though college and another one next year.

Plus I most likely will be having back surgery in the near future. We just didn't want to see him parked any longer.

Seen that today on Instagram. He'll race it no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I know all about the "putting children through college" ordeal. Still, you guys selling Casper is another sign that times-they-be-a-changing. Good luck in your future endeavours. Thanks for leading the way, oh so many years ago. And thanks for DD.

You sold it to Duramaxnate? The guy with the Chinese cartoon for an avatar?

duramaxnate

Professional Amateur
Feb 18, 2014
Norco, CA
www.mcfooracing.com
I know all about the "putting children through college" ordeal. Still, you guys selling Casper is another sign that times-they-be-a-changing. Good luck in your future endeavours. Thanks for leading the way, oh so many years ago. And thanks for DD.

You sold it to Duramaxnate? The guy with the Chinese cartoon for an avatar?
Yessir. He's already getting along really well with the rest of the vehicle fleet.. .

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
Glad to see it coming back out

Crazy to think that truck went as fast as it did 10 years ago and is still on the list. Very impressive

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Yessir. He's already getting along really well with the rest of the vehicle fleet.. .

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Congrats Nate! You own a piece of Duramax history now. :)

Kat, best wishes sent your way that your back surgery goes smoothly, you have a speedy recovery and a healthy, happy life in the future!

Pure Diesel

Apr 22, 2008
Ventura County

Crazy to think that truck went as fast as it did 10 years ago and is still on the list. Very impressive

I think Pat also was the first to be in the 10's with that time. Saw him do that I believe at Famoso in Bakersfield. Was pretty impressive.:woott:

Kat good luck with the back surgery.:thumb:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Congrats Nate! You own a piece of Duramax history now. :)

Kat, best wishes sent your way that your back surgery goes smoothly, you have a speedy recovery and a healthy, happy life in the future!

I think Pat also was the first to be in the 10's with that time. Saw him do that I believe at Famoso in Bakersfield. Was pretty impressive.:woott:

Kat good luck with the back surgery.:thumb:

Thanks guys :hug: I'm going for another opinion on Wednesday to the Surgeon of the top athletes and see what he says. But as the last surgeon said it's not IF it's When :baby:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA

You guys don't know how close Pat got to a 9 sec run at Famosa years ago. I was in the stands with Guy when Pat launched and I said to Guy " this is big ".
We were a about the 300' mark and Casper fell on its face blowing black smoke. Almost stopped and then picked up and took off. Saw Pat abort the run before the end with brake lights. Pass was 11.0

Some dumbshit left 3 rags in the right side intercooler tube.:rolleyes::eek:
I'm not one to mention names but his name starts with a P. :roflmao::hug::D
Love ya P.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Thanks guys :hug: I'm going for another opinion on Wednesday to the Surgeon of the top athletes and see what he says. But as the last surgeon said it's not IF it's When :baby:

Good luck Kat.:hug::thumb::D Love ya.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Being Facebook friends with Nate I can see the passion he has for racing these trucks. I'm sure he will keep the legendary truck going strong.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Is the name of the truck gonna change?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk