Camomax goes 11.30 at Thompson

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Henry bring it

There will be enough of use there that we will help. Its not that big of a deal for sure. Matt we need more you are smoking WAY too much! We have to fix that. I don't mean cutting any fuel back by the way:hug:! Jeff

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Help

That offer goes to anyone who needs help don't be affraid to ask. We need more people at these races so anyway we can help we will. Jeff

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
That offer goes to anyone who needs help don't be affraid to ask. We need more people at these races so anyway we can help we will. Jeff

X2

There will be enough of use there that we will help. Its not that big of a deal for sure. Matt we need more you are smoking WAY too much! We have to fix that. I don't mean cutting any fuel back by the way:hug:! Jeff

I just talked to my truck and my wife and they both said they're up for it!:D
Neither one of them are right in the head.:rofl:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Looking to come, Not sure if i will race or not.I would have to get someone to trailer me up if I race, I do not want to change tires at the track.

Henry, you cannot use that as an excuse when you have friends that can/will help you change tires. Go and have fun!

Matt, you and Jeff are nuts! Have at it!

Last edited:

MadMaxRacing

Jul 5, 2008
nope,I finially got the tranny back and installed but now it seems I have some injector issues(fuel in the crankcase)so I have to pull the sticks and have everything checked out!!!:(:(

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
nope,I finially got the tranny back and installed but now it seems I have some injector issues(fuel in the crankcase)so I have to pull the sticks and have everything checked out!!!:(:(

Sorry to hear. You'll get it, you guys do some amazing stuff down there! Good luck!

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH

And he means this! We need more racers like Jeff. :hug:

Congrats Camo. I agree with Jeff. Too much smoke. Take those baby pills out and put in the firehoses! :D

Ed

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
You guys ever go to Edgewater or Tri State for some test n tune, let me know. I'll come down and help out anyway I can.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
If i come to race I will still trailer it, Would suck to break almost 3 hrs away from home lol.Not like we dont have a trailer :spit:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Matt, if you ever think about it....sometime make a pass without nitrous so we know what the heck that truck does on just #2.

My bet is you're running very low 12's/high 11s on #2 alone which is exceptionally cool :D.