Camomax goes 11.30 at Thompson

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
I know you guys get tired of hearing it but I (if nobody else does) think its cool to run with the built motor trucks with a little nos on a stock motor. It's unreal how well it runs. It's still not got a lot (by most standards) of nitrous on it yet. Matt said he doesn't care if it blows so I think we will see what it will take. Also the 60' was I think a 1.56. Why will some live and yet others have problems? I think it's because it's built like a rock. lol Jeff

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Congrats :rockon: I never get tired of hearing about trucks going faster :coolspot:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
That is awesome , dont hold back Jeff , I am with Kat I never get tired of hearing about new best , it keeps me digging :D

Congrats Camomax that is moving for shure :coolspot:

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
No crap!! This is all I get to look forward too. Videos of pulling and hearing how fast everyone is going....Im jelous congrats

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Not Sure

I went home early when it rained and they said there would be no payout. Matt has been 119 before but not sure in this pass. Jeff

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Wow Matt! Kickin ass and taking names! Congrats!!!!!

OK, Im gonna say it.....I want to see you get 10s on a stock motor!

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
Wow Matt! Kickin ass and taking names! Congrats!!!!!

OK, Im gonna say it.....I want to see you get 10s on a stock motor!

What the hell Tom "Its just a motor"(Jeff's favorite quote):D

Very nice, I like running the dog out of stocker as well. :D

What does the truck weigh?

Should be right at 6500

Congrats! What was the trap speed?

Thanks guys. Had alot of fun, but it aint the same when nobody is there to race with! A win is pretty easy when you run by yourself. I would have rather run second to a faster truck than run alone. Oh well there is PA next week, and PA again the following week.:D Spray her to death!;)

Here's the vid
[YOUTUBE]bBysiQ-R56E[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
What the hell Tom "Its just a motor"(Jeff's favorite quote):D

Should be right at 6500

Thanks guys. Had alot of fun, but it aint the same when nobody is there to race with! A win is pretty easy when you run by yourself. I would have rather run second to a faster truck than run alone. Oh well there is PA next week, and PA again the following week.:D Spray her to death!;)

Here's the vid
[YOUTUBE]bBysiQ-R56E[/YOUTUBE]

Are you talking about the race in Numidia ?