Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Wish I was good a photoshop. I would have these guys crushing each other. Unfortunately I can only post cool things already on the net.

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
The ATS guys have always been stand up guys with me as well. Wade when he was there, Mike and Clint. I had a couple of issues back in 2005 and they rectified it. I've ran a ton of their stuff and we currently setting up a triple CP set up based on a custom controller that Mike had made up for me. What I always wonder is who is goosing Kelli when she answerd the phone?:eek::eek::D

Ok, who has a picture of Kelly :D at ATS they'd like to share?

All bs aside, I've posted on this forum regarding ATS's support for my purchased products. They have gone above and beyond in the customer service area. Thanks again

Last edited:

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA
No! why should you close this? Just because people have nice things to say about ATS. I didn't see anyone shutting the threads down when they all wanted to bit*^ about them. Besides it is getting funny now. Let it go. :hug:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
No! why should you close this? Just because people have nice things to say about ATS. I didn't see anyone shutting the threads down when they all wanted to bit*^ about them. Besides it is getting funny now. Let it go. :hug:

Love you Betty, but ATS is not a sponsor here, and is in fact a competitor of sponsors here.

I don't want this thread to become an ATS commercial, nor an ATS lynching. I've deleted some posts on both sides so far, and caught flak from both sides. You don't see the negative comments because they are gone.

I want to be fair to both sides, so let's the drop the ATS aspect good or bad from here on out.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Dude you must not Newly very well?? You would have a different opinion about him if you met him. 99% of the time he is just joking around. I think you bit off more than you can chew. The last time Newly got called out a guy drove from Denver in a built 24v twin turbo, and that was the ugliest race I've seen. I told him to run a big shot of n20 but NWT diesel said he wouldnt need to. I rode with him in the Race and all that guy saw was Newly's taillights from the get go. I have a feeling you will be seeing the same thing.

BWT I will be at Weekend on the Edge also!!!!:hello::coolspot:

You are right i dont know Newly in person , so there for all i have to judge off is what i see on the web , which is what brought this whole thing about . I am excited for this race !

super diesel

<<<< Under Pressure
My turbo has a 3.0 compressor wheel

The 3.0 is a s475 based turbo (GT4202 style 75mm). The s480 is closer to a GT4508 with a 80mm inducer or the ones I've measured any way. The pedestal looks like the same exact bolt pattern as my A5 pedestal. Maybe it's the picture. Just curious about this new charger from them. Thanks for the info.

Just caught that Trent. I type to slow. Thanks for the info. Sure is a tiny exhaust housing still. My 4202 with a 1.01 looks massive compared to it. Maybe it's the casting.

On edit as well. Just found the root problem of my woes. Spun main bearing on the second from the front journal. Did I save a possible broken crank? I'm thinking so.

Also, my idea (as well as other locals here) very greatly on who is stand up at ATS.

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Also for those interested , I have been offered several "Nitrous" setups to "borrow" as a "just in case" . I will be running fuel only , I have no problem with others using the stuff, but i am building a fuel only truck so that is how i will continue to run it .

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
If you get the right BW model, both the 75mm and 80mm are virtually drop in GT4202 replacements.

The GT4202 performed a bit better on my truck than the BW 75mm, about .2 seconds, 1.5mph IIRC., and something stopped me when I started to test the 80mm.

Oh, yeah. The inlet is 5.5" which is a weird size, and I didn't want to run without an intake.

If someone can find 5.5" hose, I will test it.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I was going off what I was told by Wade (IBDMAX'IN) a year ago. I think that was before the A6k was officially released so things likely changed between then and now. If that's true about it being an S476, Newly will be a little short on air with the high altitude at RMR.

Status
Not open for further replies.