BT DieselWorks Allison Lockup/Unlock Controller 2.0 - NEW FEATURES!

Dudgy

Runaway
Jun 1, 2010
Alberta
I want one of these base model controllers please, hopefully that will get me closer to that 11.99 on stock motor.

Send me payment info etc in PM please.

Thank you

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Ben has a website setup for all ordering on his products know. I think it is btdieselworks.com go there and order anything you guys want from him.:thumb:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Ben,
Do you have a top of the line LU controller for a 04.5 LLY available? I know you get busy and what not. If you have one ready i'll pull the trigger.
Albert

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Got the new lock up controller with the stand alone control box installed. Works great. Installed the box on the steering wheel with velcro, one thing that would make it better is if the cord from the control box to the actual controller were made out of flexable cable like a old phone cord it would be much better. The current connection cable is pretty stiff and hard to get out of the way. Other than that, works great!! Thanks Ben:thumb:

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
He's been working on getting these produced in larger quantities, but hes had to reformat them in CaD to do so. I know everyone wants one or 5 right now but he will be much better off once this step is finished

Dudgy

Runaway
Jun 1, 2010
Alberta
Received mine today, communication was no problem here at all. Can't wait to try it out, hopefully sometime this week on the road, if not then i'll have to wait til may 20th for opening weekend here at the track:woott: