bradenton race

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Dmitri finished the night with 9.93@148! Not too bad for first pass out...ill let him detail the rest. Great times, Matts truck did great...it.was a awesome time.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I enjoyed meeting some new guys there and the racing. Bummer is that the diesel community needs to participate and attend these events. It's a good sport but there has to be contestants for it to exist. When Dimitri gets his truck dialed in it is going to be deadly fast. He pays attention to every detail of the truck when building it. Thats the way I like to see them myself.:thumb:

Jacy_dzlguy

lots to learn...
Aug 27, 2011
South Florida
I enjoyed meeting some new guys there and the racing. Bummer is that the diesel community needs to participate and attend these events. It's a good sport but there has to be contestants for it to exist. When Dimitri gets his truck dialed in it is going to be deadly fast. He pays attention to every detail of the truck when building it. Thats the way I like to see them myself.:thumb:

Did you have your truck there? i didnt see it?

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
No I didn't. I have been waiting too long on my set of heads to get it back together. I really sis want to make it there to run. Hope to have it at Gainesville.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk