Bought my First house!!!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Ish. :D

Count down till I have to play jungle gym on your motor :rofl:

Congrats James, I know how long ive heard you bitch and whine about the apartments lol.

lol i think its more, you tired of driving your bitch ass another 20 min for me to do fab work on your shit :D

Happy for you man. Its about time. Now get the damn truck fixed up.

lol its comin, the wheels in my head are turnin

Congrats James. I know all to well about the apartment issues as it sounds like what I have going on at my place :mad: .Cant wait to get a garage for my truck and get it out of my parents as well! House looks nice man. Make sure to get some pics of the limo tucked in the garage :thumb:

yeah it sucks, no respect for other people any more. i find it very odd that im younger than 80% of the tenates and the same age as the others yet, i dont go stomping around the room at all hours of the night, blaring music, letting my kids scream at 12am at the pool (shouldnt they be in bed?), and so on. The truck wont be in the garage though, its too tall. If i put stocker tires on i could probably get it in but im jsut gunna put it on the side of the house for now. eventually ill build a nice side garage/car port.

Congrats man! are you more anxious to move into your house or to be able to turn a wrench in your own garage???

Either way enjoy it man!

lol i think both! untill i buy all the tools im missing (floor jack, cherry picker, engine stand, drill press, and fab tools) ill probably be more glad im in the house. harbor frieght and napa are a block away though :happy2:

Congrats James, I missed this thread earlier. Challenge: No boxes in the garage! :D

that is #1 priority! and based on the room i have at the house vs what we jsut packed in my apartment, i see no reason why we cant get all our shit in the house off the bat :D

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Cool but I'd have to do something with that large Pineapple that I guess you call a tree out there. :D

haha yeah, i dont know if i quite like it yet. I dont need little sponges running out of it doing that annoying laugh :rofl: