Bought my First house!!!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
thank you henry!

Congrats James. Great feeling eh?

that it is wes. cant wait to pull into my garage and walk into my house without people bangin around up stairs or kids yellin and screamin in the pool till 11pm every night.

Great looking house James! Nothing like the feeling of owning your own house,you'll still hate the payment at the end of the month but its going twards YOUR HOUSE :thumb: Congrats bud

Lol the best part is my morgage after everything added in (insurance and all the other crap) will be 200-300 bucks less a month than my damn apartment! you cant beat that :D

Looks like a nice place:thumb: "grow into it"? is there something else you want to tell us? Lol:D

Lol nothing im planning on yet :rofl: but maybe a few years down the road we may have a few little ones runnin around. the ring is comin very very soon though for her.

thank you everyone again. Im very excited!!! :D

bigwhite lly

Mar 18, 2010
baltimore,md
congrats on your new house!!! you think you can sink big money into your truck,just wait and see what gf can sink in her [your] projects for the house!!! lol!!

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
Congrats bud. I'm not sure I like the ring idea...that will cut down on our partying days. Anyway, let me know what is a good weekend for you...I'll bring the boys down to break it in right.:thumb:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
A good women is hard to find! If you have a good one, and you know it's right take the plung! I don't regret my choice one bit. well, most days anyways..............;)

haha na shes the one. she keeps me straight though half the time i hate that :D. She jsut needs to get a bit dirtyer and come help me work on stuff :roflmao:

congrats on your new house!!! you think you can sink big money into your truck,just wait and see what gf can sink in her [your] projects for the house!!! lol!!

oh trust me, the "honey-do" list has started already but she also has some plan for my truck at the end of november so she knows i have to get to work on the truck. i like using that excuse so far :D

Congrats bud. I'm not sure I like the ring idea...that will cut down on our partying days. Anyway, let me know what is a good weekend for you...I'll bring the boys down to break it in right.:thumb:

Lol yeah but i aint gunna find another girl like her. Will do bud, should have plenty of room for everyone :woott:

meanmachine

Blowing money to go fast
May 5, 2010
Kalamazoo, MI
Congrats, I am going through the same thing but its my second house. Finally moving forward and getting things finalized. Now I need to sell my first place. Thats awesome that its cheaper to buy then rent your old apartment. I know how you feel about moving in, our new place has a 30x40 shop for me and I am very excited.

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
congrats James. 2 months is quick!!! i looked for almost a year. bidding wars and waiting on short sales sucks!!!!

Ridin'GMC

I like red
May 20, 2010
MA
Congrats! I know the feeling. I bought my house 3 years ago and it was nice to have more room to put crap around than being confined in an apartment with no garage.

I'm sure you got that house for dirt cheap, I wish I waited a bit longer before I bought mine. Oh well.

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Well its offical. moving into the new place this weekend! can wait to be out of this damn apartment and have a freakin garage! all you guys who have a garage have no idea how nice it is to have one lol. :D So excited to get new furnature, have direct tv setup sunday, and TEAR INTO THE LB7 FINALLY!!!!

on a side note, this is an awesome excuse to drive the limo to the new place and listen to the twins again. to bad ill have to be gental on her :eek:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Ish. :D

Count down till I have to play jungle gym on your motor :rofl:

Congrats James, I know how long ive heard you bitch and whine about the apartments lol.

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
Congrats James. I know all to well about the apartment issues as it sounds like what I have going on at my place :mad: .Cant wait to get a garage for my truck and get it out of my parents as well! House looks nice man. Make sure to get some pics of the limo tucked in the garage :thumb:

Jscherbs

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Oct 27, 2009
Canton, MI
Congrats man! are you more anxious to move into your house or to be able to turn a wrench in your own garage???

Either way enjoy it man!

Sledhead

Mountain Pass Machine
Nov 29, 2008
BC
Congrats James, I missed this thread earlier. Challenge: No boxes in the garage! :D