Bought my First house!!!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
It aint nothing spectacular but after two months of searching and constantly loosing a house before i can even go see it, my GF and i found one! submited the contract last night and got the call today saying im now in a binding contract :D. Getting the inspectors setup as i type and also an apprasier. cant wait to move in! truck will be goin behind the gate and gettin torn down after i get myself setup in the garage to use air tools and what not :woott:

IS6aihlaftvb1f.jpg

i dont care for the archway stuff but otherwise it matches everything i needed for my first house!!! god i cant wait to get of these mother f-in apartments

:happy2::happy2:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
thanks guys and kat :hug:. i really cant wait to get in there. will be nice to be able to have all my tools there and work on my stuff there instead of having to go to the parents or shop to use my tools

Timmay208

FNG
Jul 22, 2011
UT
its a good feeling isnt it. I bought my first earlier this year and its SO nice to have my own garage and not having to deal with anyone else

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Congrats but your grass looks funny. I guess at least you don't have mow and water it. Looks like a nice starter house and I bet you got a good deal with the market like it is.

FYI the fun has probably just begun we almost lost our house because of all the BS with the inspectors, bank, and ETC.

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
thanks tom, timmy, everett, dozer and mike! I know what you mena dozer, thats my only concern if damn appraiser has got some chip on his shoulder or something and screws me. that wont be fun.

Mikes, thats the same size my apartment is lol. the new house is 1900+ sq ft. more than i need but can grow into it.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Great looking house James! Nothing like the feeling of owning your own house,you'll still hate the payment at the end of the month but its going twards YOUR HOUSE :thumb: Congrats bud