Bolt In Coilovers, Drop, Helper Bags, and other stuff Build

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston
WELL...

we had a trailer lose 2 hubs and 4 tires in about 10 miles on our way back from Indy this past weekend so I had to drive the race truck about 1000 miles on from Nebraska to Boise on some of the worst roads possible.

All I can say if they didn't break on that trip they aren't gonna break!!

Good to hear! I haven't had any problems yet out of mine on the stock LCA's.

so are they available yet?

Ive been getting fixed at my new place and haven't had a chance to talk to Jon much about it, but i'm going to say that these are now available through DBRods.

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
WELL...

we had a trailer lose 2 hubs and 4 tires in about 10 miles on our way back from Indy this past weekend so I had to drive the race truck about 1000 miles on from Nebraska to Boise on some of the worst roads possible.

All I can say if they didn't break on that trip they aren't gonna break!!

Thats a good pic, truck looks real nice!

snowman

Evil Diesel Performance
Aug 30, 2010
Manitoba Canada
so how many miles have you put on them?? just curious about daily driving, and how they will hold up. Truck sits just how i want mine to!! looks sick!! :thumb::thumb:

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston
so how many miles have you put on them?? just curious about daily driving, and how they will hold up. Truck sits just how i want mine to!! looks sick!! :thumb::thumb:

I probably have 2500-3000 miles on them, I haven't been driving it much since I live right next to school. It did fine moving from Austin to Tyler pulling a big U-Haul loaded to the gills, and I've driven it to Austin and back a few times to go racing with no problems.

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston
can you make these for a truck that isint slammed like yours or dustins?

Probably not. They make longer travel shocks but spring rate in the longer springs becomes an issue.

Guess I'll give them a call in the morning to find out availability.

Good deal:thumb: Be sure to leave a message, he's usually working in the shop.

you realize how close you are to having a full 4 link air rid in the back?

Yeah, it was a thought but I would have been tempted to do a bunch of other stuff and decided to stop at traction bars/drop before it snowballed.

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston
And on another note, the weekend before last I made a 1500 mile trip to Amarillo and back to drop my Silvy SS off with its new owner. Everything drove and rode great with no problems. I honestly don't think it has ever towed better than how it does now. I do feel like the front needs a bit more stiffness so I'm going to try to order and test some 1200lbs springs here before long, and build some lower control arms to fix the camber issue. Heres some pics

Rockrunner

New to the LLY
Nov 7, 2013
Roxborough CO
Nice looking ride. Would have been cool to have mounted the GoPro underneath the truck to see yow the suspension cycled. Something we do with our rock crawlers when testing and setting them up.