BMF Novakanes and Trail Grapplers

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
Very nice.... but i see your pinion angles are cranked up...

How do you crank up a pinion angle? Are you talking about the cv's? That is pretty much what happens any time you mess with the ride height with a leveling kit or crank the bars unless you run a full lift kit.

Both of those trucks are pretty sweet.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
How do you crank up a pinion angle? Are you talking about the cv's? That is pretty much what happens any time you mess with the ride height with a leveling kit or crank the bars unless you run a full lift kit.

Both of those trucks are pretty sweet.

I hope he's talking about cv's... I wouldn't know what he would be on about with the pinion angle. Unless he's talking about the driveshaft in the rear. The 2.5" lift blocks out back have an angle in them for that.

Newest pictures:

DSC_0900.jpg

DSC_0904.jpg

DSC_0920.jpg

DSC_0925.jpg

DSC_0916.jpg

Newest mods, candied tails. 11+ badges on door, a lot of tint, Autometer Elite 0-60 boost, 0-1600 egt and 0-100 drive pressure gauges, 4" MBRP frontpipe. Still waiting on the DMH E-cutout and 7" stack that is going to be hidden under the truck

jnieberlein

Secret Squirrel Diesel
Aug 17, 2009
West By God
That driveway/patio has a $h1t ton o. bricks in it, truck looks pretty bad ass imo, and what is a candied tail(light) i presume? But still dont know what it is :)

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
The setup on the truck is cool but I'm not really diggin the Pre Runner stance. Looks like all the wanna be trophy truck Cali DB's.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Truck looks nasty as do all of your trucks!!! I like the white grille better myself. Also would like a rollpan or paint the rear bumper plastics white:thumb: Looks nasty no matter what good job:thumb:

Forever

This 1 time, at band camp
Jan 4, 2009
Utah
that truck is clean... Nice job :thumb: i enjoy the vids you post on gmfs as well. There pretty funny

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
That driveway/patio has a $h1t ton o. bricks in it, truck looks pretty bad ass imo, and what is a candied tail(light) i presume? But still dont know what it is :)

I placed most of those pavers too :roflmao:

The setup on the truck is cool but I'm not really diggin the Pre Runner stance. Looks like all the wanna be trophy truck Cali DB's.

Don't really understand what you mean, I don't have Long travel suspension, fiberglass fenders, general grabbers or tube front or rear bumpers. :confused: And the truck sits level when you put a level on the frame.

Maybe it's the tire size? If I went much bigger it would rub and I don't want that. The offset of these wheels in a little crazy.

that truck is clean... Nice job :thumb: i enjoy the vids you post on gmfs as well. There pretty funny

Thanks, and :roflmao: I have a good time with them.

looks beautiful man white Gmt 800 Gmc's are the best looking trucks period

Have to agree. I love the 03-07 GMC's the most. 01-02 Chevy's are a close second though :D

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Sorry, I took a closer look at the pics and it looks level. At first glance it looks like a Cali rake.

No reason to say sorry :hug: Everyone has their opinion. It's just when I leveled it I went off the frame and not the top of the fender wells. If you go by the fender wells it won't be truly level. ;)

Looks great I like the chrome grille and bumper on this one.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking.

Thanks for the compliments

aricks6.6

Nov 7, 2016
I hope he's talking about cv's... I wouldn't know what he would be on about with the pinion angle. Unless he's talking about the driveshaft in the rear. The 2.5" lift blocks out back have an angle in them for that.

Newest pictures:

DSC_0900.jpg

DSC_0904.jpg

DSC_0920.jpg

DSC_0925.jpg

DSC_0916.jpg

Newest mods, candied tails. 11+ badges on door, a lot of tint, Autometer Elite 0-60 boost, 0-1600 egt and 0-100 drive pressure gauges, 4" MBRP frontpipe. Still waiting on the DMH E-cutout and 7" stack that is going to be hidden under the truck

What is your lift setup in this picture? I know it's an old thread, but I'm currently in the process of figuring out what I want for my 05 LBZ and this looks amazing....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk