BMF Novakanes and Trail Grapplers

2005LLY

Sep 18, 2011
Hey how did you get the 285/55/22 to fit? What kind of level kit do you have? How much trimming if any did you do? And does it rub at all?

I love your truck, I'm hoping to get the new BMF in black and paint match my red truck up and have it leveled with the 285/55/22

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Hey how did you get the 285/55/22 to fit? What kind of level kit do you have? How much trimming if any did you do? And does it rub at all?

I love your truck, I'm hoping to get the new BMF in black and paint match my red truck up and have it leveled with the 285/55/22

Luck lol. No full lock with just leveling kit and this wheel/tire setup. I planned on putting a Cognito 4-6" with this setup but ended up buying a new truck so now its on that.

DSC03214.jpg

thats bad a$$

:hug:
Dude those wheels look awesome! I still can't get over how badass the 01-02 Chevy hood looks on your 03+ GMC!!! So awesome!!! Good job :thumb:

I love the HD hood on GMC's... it will be a mod on my new truck as soon as I find a hood that isn't beat to hell and doesn't cost a fortune.

They both look damn good! You can't go wrong either way :thumb:

Forever

This 1 time, at band camp
Jan 4, 2009
Utah
Glad to see the new one in your driveway dude! It already looks sweet.

I've been looking for some 22x10.5 black bmf's because of your trucks.:mad:;)

adrenaholc1

Apr 5, 2011
Butler Co. OHIO
Sorry don't have a clue how to post pics from my phone but I can crop a pic and set it as my avatar easy as pie:confused:. Let me know if you want a different angle and ill try and figure out how to post it.